postalexperience.com/pos – U.S. Postal Service Customer Experience SurveySurvey
U.S. Postal Service has conducted a customer experience survey and invites people to join into and share their experience with USPS. It’s a two-minute survey and is open for all the US residents who made a purchase at a local post office or use the service recently. Your responses in this survey are important to help United States Postal Service improve postal service in your area. So, take the survey providing information true and honest as much as possible as it will be beneficial for you also.
U.S. Postal Service Customer Experience Survey Eligibility Requirements
- You must be a legal United States resident and at the age of majority in your state.
- You must make a recent purchase at your local USPS post office.
- Receive a valid receipt from that last purchase or service or a survey invitation at the post office.
- Employees, directors, officers, and their immediate family members, of the United States Postal Service and its associated companies and agencies, are not allowed to participate in the program.
The U.S. Postal Service Customer Experience Survey Steps Online
The U.S. Postal Service Customer Experience Online Survey consists of 10 steps that take no longer than two minutes to complete. To initiate the survey process, all you need to do is to keep your USPS receipt in your hand and go online to take the following steps.
- Go to the U.S. Postal Service Customer Experience Survey Site at https://postalexperience.com/pos
- Select your preferred language between English and Spanish and click “Next” to continue.
- On the second page, read the message and click the “Next” button again to enter the ZIP Code printed at the top of your U.S. Postal Service purchase receipt.
- (If you do not find the info, see the sample receipt image posted above the entry field on the page. You can also find the number below the post office location and above the date and phone number as described there).
- Select the U.S. Postal Service location of your last post office purchase and enter the required details from your receipt.
- Rate your overall satisfaction and recommendation recalling your visit to that USPS office and give your primary reason for those ratings.
- Answer some additional questions about the USPS service and leave your feedback.
- Upon completion, you may receive a special offer or discount on your next United States Postal Service usage.
About U.S. Postal Service
United States Postal Service, also known as Post Office, U.S. Mail, or Postal Service, is a delivery service company in the United States. It is an independent private agency of the U.S. Federal Government and United States Constitution authorized it. The U.S. Postal Service is the only few services that reaches every address throughout the nation. USPS is one of the largest employers with more than 630,000 employees operates 34,000 retail locations and has one of the largest computer networks in the world.
U.S. Postal Service Customer Experience Survey Technical Service Email Address: email@example.com.
United States Postal Service Customer Service Phone Number: 1 (800) 275-8777