www.airbnb.com/gift – How To Redeem Airbnb Gift Card OnlineCards
Airbnb Gift Card Redemption & Balance Check
Airbnb Gift Cardholders can are provided with a safe and secure website to redeem their gift as well as check the available balance on it over the web. The usage and redemption of the Airbnb Gift Cards, both the physical and digital, are very easy, simple and convenient. It is also a perfect gift to give friends and family and let them enjoy an unforgettable experience.
Airbnb Gift Card Features & Benefits
Airbnb Gift Card is a ‘gift of adventure’ and with it ‘the world is at your doorstep’. Below are some advantages that you can get if you are an Airbnb Gift Card recipient.
- Add the card funds to any Airbnb account and use it easily
- Once the Gift card has been added to an Airbnb account, the funds do not expire. So take time as much as you want to plan your next trip.
- Airbnb Gift Card is available both in the form of an e-card and physical card.
- Can pay for most home and experience booking on Airbnb and stay in their dream destination with over one million homes
- No fees and charges apply to the gift card
How to Get Airbnb Gift Card
The Airbnb Gift Card can be purchased at various retailers online and in stores throughout the United States individually or in bulk. Online retailers sell both the physical and digital Airbnb Gift card. The cards can only be purchased in US dollars and redeemed by the users with a payment method issued in the United States.
The e-card will be sent by email to the customer and the physical card to the mail address provided by the customers when they order for the card.
How to Redeem Airbnb Gift Card Online
Airbnb Gift Card users will have to redeem the card and add the card balance to their Airbnb account before checking the balance or using the funds. So if you have received an Airbnb Gift Card recently, you can use the following steps to complete the redemption process online.
- Visit the official website of Airbnb Gift Card Page www.airbnb.com/gift and click the “Redeem a gift card” button at the left-hand side or near the middle bottom of the page.
- Log in to your Airbnb online account entering the login Email Address and Password or login with your Facebook or Google Account.
- Once enter the account, go to the gift card redemption page.
- Input the 19-digit Airbnb Gift Card Number without spaces or dashes in its respective field.
- Then you will see a box where you have to enter the 13-digit alphanumeric PIN from the card.
- Lastly, click on the “Apply to account” to add the gift card funds into your Airbnb account.
If you forgot your Airbnb online account login password, you can click the “Forgot password” link located under the respective field on the login page and submit the email address associated with the account. A reset link will be sent to the address through which you can create a new password and login to your Airbnb account to redeem the gift card.
How to Sign up for an Airbnb Online Account
As mentioned earlier, to redeem an Airbnb Gift Card and view the available card balance, the redeemer must have an online account with Airbnb. If you do not have an Account, you can create one before proceeding with the Airbnb Gift Card redemption and balance inquiries. For that,
- Visit Airbnb official website www.airbnb.com
- Click the “Sign up” link from the top right corner of the page.
- Now you have to choose from three options- Facebook, Google, and Email Account
- Click on your preferred option to continue and provide the required details according to your chosen preference to sign up for an Airbnb account.
How to Check Airbnb Gift Card Balance Online
Online checking is the only way to know how much funds left in your Airbnb Gift Card. It is also the most convenient and hassle-free method for balance inquiries that you can do on your desktop computer or any web browser at any time anywhere. To check the Airbnb Gift Card balance, a redeemer will need to
- Log in to his/her Airbnb Online Account
- Navigate to the payment method on the dashboard to locate a section called Airbnb Gift Card with the current balance
- Click the “Show Details” link to open a list of gift cards applied to that Airbnb Account.
A Few Notes on Airbnb Gift Card
- Individual Airbnb Gift Cards are available from $25 to $100 denominations
- Bulk order requires a minimum of $1000 purchase.
- Airbnb Gift Cards are redeemable towards the purchases of eligible goods and services provided by Airbnb and its affiliates on Airbnb official website.
- Purchase made using the gift card will be deducted from the redeemer’s card balance and the unused gift card balance will be placed in the redeemer’s Airbnb account in the form of another gift card.
- If the purchase amount exceeds the gift card balance, you will need to provide another payment method to cover the remaining amount.
- Airbnb Gift Cards funds cannot be used to pay for reservation of 28 nights and more; changes to existing reservations and second payment if you select to pay with the ‘pay less upfront’ option.
- The Airbnb gift cards cannot be reloaded, resold, transferred for value or redeemed for cash.
- Airbnb gift card is issued by Airbnb Payment Inc.
Also Read : The ACME Gift Card Balance Check In-Store
Airbnb Inc. is a San Francisco, California based private online marketplace and hospitality service Brokerage Company. It does not have any real estate listing or does not host any event. Airbnb acts as a broker providing the members the service to arrange or offer lodging, homestays or tourism experiences and receiving commissions from each booking. The company was founded in 2008 by Brian Chesky, Joe Gebbia, and Nathan Blecharczyk in order to offset the high cost of rent in San Francisco. Today, using their platform, millions of hosts and travelers list their places and book unique accommodation worldwide.
Airbnb Customer Service Number: 1-855-424-7262
888 Brannan St
San Francisco, CA 94117