Get the Help You Need at Sony e-Support:
Settled in Japan, gadgets organization Sony was established by Masaru Ibuka and fused in 1946. The organization plans and sells electronic hardware, customer gadgets items, home amusement items, versatile specialized gadgets, and imaging items and administrations.
The organization likewise delivers and conveys films, computer games, and TV programs. Sony works its broadened business portfolio under various brand names. Its portable correspondence business, which plans, produces, and sells cell phones and web-related administrations, is essential for the Mobile Communication business, of which Sony Mobile is an auxiliary.
Access Sony e-Support:
- Copy and paste the Sony e-Support URL esupport.sony.com to visit the page.
- In the ‘Downloads’ section, select a product you would like to learn by entering the model number or from the category list given. Notably, if you have forgotten your model number, you may click on the ‘How do I find my model number’ link. In this section, you may download some files on model-related operating instructions, notes, and FAQ, through which the device operation can be much easier.
- Similarly, you may troubleshoot your Sony devices or download manuals, specifications, and warranty following the same steps. In the troubleshooting part, overall and detailed answers and explanations are accessible to you. In the ‘Manual, Specs & Warranty’ part, you can download model-related PDF files.
- Pressing the ‘Remote Codes & Programming’ button and selecting a product category may steer you into the remote code and programming part where you are able to get model-related remote codes and programming instructions to finish the process. Alternatively, if you can’t find them there, you can acquire them by clicking ‘product manual’ and ‘remote manual’ in the ‘Manual, Specs & Warranty’ part. Supposing that you would like to buy a new remote, just go back to the model number entering a page, and click on the ‘Purchase a new number remote’ link to finish the purchase.
- If you feel like watching a tutorial video, press the ‘Videos & Tutorials’ button and the link will direct you to the YouTube videos on product introductions and directions.
- You might get the connection to the news and cautions segment by clicking any button among the five ones referenced. Here, you might obtain item cautions and general data.
- You can track down the status and FAQ of Netflix and DLNA arrangement, a hookup guide for TV and Home, video move guidelines, no boot or start-up help for Windows working frameworks, overhaul and FAQ support for Windows 8 in the Sony e-support page.
Also Read: Process to Protect Privacy on T-Mobile
Find Sony Warranty:
- Go to the web address sony.com/electronics/support/manuals
- Click on all and choose the type of your item from the drop-down menu
- Add the model name or keywords
- Click on Search
- Hit on your product
- Scroll down and tap on the Warranty PDF document
- If you want to initiate a warranty claim with Sony, you can call its customer information service center by dialing 1-800-222-SONY (7669). Explain your situation and ask for further instructions on obtaining a warranty service for your product.
- No one gets a kick out of the chance to be on the call until the end of time. Fortunately, you can avoid the telephone line. DoNotPay can look out for hold, and they’ll tell you when to join the call once we arrive at client care.
Sony Customer Support:
For more support call on 1800-103-7799.