Join Voyager Ticket to Read Program:
Ticket to Read permits understudies to construct understanding familiarity, fortify their comprehension of jargon, and build up perception abilities by participating in self-coordinated practice. The perusing part incorporates many understanding sections, in excess of 1,500 jargon words, and in excess of 2,000 images. Students start by perusing the entry cold during the First Read.
The clock starts when the understudy taps on Start. Understudies can follow the text as they read it by looking over the mouse over the lines. The program will feature the lines as the understudy understands them. The read closes when an understudy clicks Stop. In case there are various pages, an understudy should tap the bolt to turn the page. T.J. Ticket gives guidelines on how to explore before an understudy starts.
Ticket to Read Program Login:
- For this use the web address www.tickettoread.com to visit the Ticket to Read Program webpage
- At the center-right side of the page, there is the log in section.
- Add the username, password click on ‘Login’ button.
Retrieve Ticket to Read Program Login Information:
- Go to the Ticket to Read Program login page by using the URL www.tickettoread.com
- Click on the ‘Forgot password’ button.
- Next, choose teachers to click on the ‘Continue’ tab.
- Enter the username for the password. For username, recovery provide an account email address click on ‘Retrieve username’ button.
- Follow the page instructions after this and complete the login reset process.
- After checking the word cards, an understudy clicks on next to continue on to the Words to Know Match action.
- J. Ticket gives directions on the best way to finish the movement, and afterward, the understudy starts the action.
- The student can use each sentence and afterward snap and hauls the suitable word from the rundown on the option to fill in the clear in each sentence.
- If the understudy picks the right word, the word becomes green and the storyteller peruses the finished sentence to the understudy.
- To hear the word, a student taps on the speaker.
Access Ticket to reading Program:
- After logging in to the online account using the link www.tickettoread.com
- Next you will go to the welcome page for teachers and administrators. From there, you can preview passages from any level, take a tour of the program, or see how to use tickets to decorate
- a Clubhouse.
- From the dropdown menus, choose the Level Number and Book Number you want to navigate.
- Click in the Show Tour check box if you want to take a tour of the program.
- J. Ticket, the animated host, guides students through each step of the session. He gives instructions on how to approach the reading of a passage, study vocabulary words, and improve reading comprehension.
- Students are taken on a tour the first time they log in to the Ticket to Read program. T.J. Ticket introduces himself and walks through the steps of the program.
- Students receive a blue ribbon for answering all questions correctly on the Quiz; a red ribbon for a score of 80 percent or better; and a white ribbon for a score below 80 percent.
- After a student finishes a collection, the ribbons convert to a silver trophy. Once a student completes a level, the silver trophy is replaced by a gold trophy. These show up in the student’s trophy cabinet.
Ticket to Read Contact Support:
For more assistance call on 800.547.6747 or e-mail them at firstname.lastname@example.org.