tellbam.smg.com – BAM! Customer Satisfaction Survey RewardSurvey
Books-A-Million invites book lovers who have recently visited one of their stores to take part in the BAM! Customer Satisfaction Survey online. And, give their honest feedback and share their experience of shopping at Books-A-Million. The survey is conducted to know what the readers are thinking and how to provide them with better reading experiences. And, your responses play a vital role to fulfill this goal and get improved and enhanced service from BAM! near future. Therefore, take your Books-A-Million customer satisfaction survey truthfully as much as possible if you are an eligible individual and help the company serve you with betterment.
BAM! Customer Satisfaction Survey Reward
A redemption code to validate the offer printed on your Books-A-Million receipt or survey invitation.
What You Need to Take the BAM! Customer Satisfaction Survey
Books-A-Million Customer Satisfaction Survey is exclusively for the BAM customers. Take a look at the rules you must obey and the requirements you must have to participate in this survey.
- Must not be an employee, or their immediate family members of Books-A-Million, its subsidiary, affiliates, SMG, and their associated companies.
- Visit a Books-A-Million location recently and make a purchase.
- Have a valid purchase receipt received from that purchase or a survey
- Complete the survey within the time mentioned on your BAM receipt.
- A PC or mobile device with an internet connection to access the survey over the web.
How to Complete BAM Customer Satisfaction Survey Online
If you are an eligible Books-A-Million shopper with the above-mentioned qualification and would like to take part in the survey, you can follow the steps right below.
- Keep your purchase receipt in your hand and go online to open the BAM! Customer Satisfaction Survey at https://tellbam.smg.com/
- You can also access the specific web address printed on your Books-A-Million survey invitation.
- Enter the 4-Digit Transaction Number, Store Number and select the Date and Time in their respective fields. (All the information you can find on the top or bottom of your BAM receipt as shown on the sample receipt image on the right-hand side.
- Type the amount spent in the last field and click the “Start” button.
- Select your answers and rate the overall BAM shopping experience.
- Respond to all the questions one by one to the best of your knowledge till you reach the end.
- Upon completion, enter the requested contact details including your email address.
- Confirm the address to receive your special validation code or discount coupon as a return gift for completing the BAM Customer Satisfaction Survey.
Books-A-Million Inc., well-known in its abbreviated form, BAM, is a private bookstore chain and also the second-largest book retailer in the United States. Based in Birmingham, Alabama the company has more than 260 locations in the 32 states and the District of Columbia. Clyde W. Anderson, the founder of the chain, opened the first store of the company as a newsstand in Florence, Alabama in 1917. Currently, Books-A-Million includes American Wholesale Book Company, a book wholesale, and distribution subsidiary, and runs e-commerce site, booksamillion.com, NetCentral, an internet development, and servicing company, and Book$mart.
Books-A-Million Customer Service Number: 1-800-201-3550
Email Address: email@example.com
Books-A-Million Customer Service
402 Industrial Lane
Birmingham, AL 35211