Canadian Tire welcomes the customers who have recently shopped at a Canadian Tire location to take a short 5-minute survey. And, share their experience about their vehicle serviced on that shopping occasion through the Canadian Tire Customer Satisfaction Survey. Once you are done, Canadian Tire will give you free entry to a prize drawing sweepstakes for a chance to win a Canadian Tire gift card.
Canadian Tire Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Prize
One prize consisting of a $1000 Canadian Tire Gift Card with an approx. retail value of one thousand Canadian dollars is available to win per monthly drawing entry period.
A total of twelve prizes are there to be awarded during the entire Canadian Tire Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes contest period.
Canadian Tire Retail Survey Contest Rules & Requirements
The entrants of the Canadian Tire Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes must be eligible individuals complying with the contest rules and requirements.
- A legal resident of Canada and be 18 years of age or older or the age of majority in the respective province or territory of residence at the time of entry.
- Must not be the employees of the sponsor, Canadian Tire Corporation, and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, and advertising agencies, and any of their immediate family members or person associated with the program.
- Shop online or in-store at a participating Canadian Tire retail store recently.
- Receive a receipt including a survey invitation or an invitation with a link via email to enter in the drawing contest from that purchase.
To Take Canadian Tire Customer Satisfaction Survey & Enter the Contest
Online entry is the best way to grab this excellent offer by completing the Canadian Tire Customer Survey. After the survey, you will have an opportunity to enter the ongoing draw. It takes no longer than five minutes. To take the survey, you can follow the steps below.
- Go to the Canadian Tire Customer Satisfaction Survey website mentioned on your receipt or http://www.tellcdntire.com/, or click the link in your email invitation.
- Select if you have your vehicle serviced on your last Canadian Tire shopping.
- Enter your Receipt ID without any dashes in its respective field from your Canadian Tire receipt. (To locate the number on your CTC receipt, look at the sample receipt image posted above the entry fields).
- Click on the red “Begin Survey” button.
- Finish the survey based on your most recent Canadian Tire experience.
- Fill out the registration form with the requested information to receive a free entry to the draw of the applicable Monthly Period.
Apart from online, you can also take part in the Canadian Tire Customer Satisfaction Survey customer via telephone. For that, you need to call the number printed on your Canadian Tire retail receipt or at 1-888-431-5595. Answer the questions you will be asked and provide the requested information following the voice instructions.
Also Read: Access to Achieve3000 Account
Canadian Tire Customer Satisfaction Sweepstakes Entry without Survey
Another way to participate in the Canadian Tire Customer Satisfaction Survey Contest is the written mail-in entry request. If you fulfill all the requirements required for the sweepstakes except for having a valid receipt with a survey invitation, this is the best way to enter into the Contest.
Here you need not receive any survey invite or complete any survey. All you need to do is write your first name, last name, telephone number, and email address. Enclose this written request in a self-addressed stamped envelope and send it to the following mailing address.
Attn. Canadian Tire Customer Satisfaction Contest
C/O Canadian Tire Corporation Limited
2180 Yonge Street
More Info about Canadian Tire Survey Sweepstakes
- The Canadian Tire Customer Satisfaction Contest participation limit is one per person per receipt or postmarked envelope.
- Mail-In Entries limit must be complete by hand and received within the Contest entry period.
- The sweepstakes comprise twelve distinct entry periods and one drawing will be held every monthly period to select one winner.
- Each draw will take place on the first Friday of each calendar month
- Within 15 business days, after the winner is successfully notified and contacted, the prize will be distributed
About Canadian Tire
Canadian Tire Corporation Limited is a leading retail company in Canada operating a network of 17,000 locations. John William Billes and Alfred Jackson founded the company in 1922. Canadian Tire Corporation includes several subsidiaries like Canadian Tire Petroleum, Canadian Tire Bank, PartSource, Mark’s, Helly Hansen, FGL Sports, and the Canadian Operation of Party City. Through these companies, CTC sells a wide range of products and services including automotive, hardware, sports, household, leisure, apparel, footwear, food, toys, and more.
Canadian Tire Online Customer Support Number: 1-866-746-7287