securedcards.capitalone.com – Capital One Secured Card LoginCard
Capital One Secured Credit Card Security Deposit Online :
Have you been approved for a Capital One Secured Credit Card? And, need to deposit the security amount to open your Secured Card account? If so, make the security deposit online and receive your new Capital One Secured Credit Card by mail within 2-3 weeks. Capital One holds the Security Deposit as collateral against your Secured Card Credit Line. You will be refunded the deposit when you will close your Capital One Secured Credit Card account.
How to Make Capital One Secured Credit Card Security Deposit Online :
Upon approval of your Capital One Secured Credit Card, you will be notified about your required security deposit amount. Then, you can pay the deposit online or by phone.
What You Need to Pay the Deposit :
As an approved Capital One Secured Credit Card applicant, you can deposit the security amount through an electronic fund transfer from a bank checking or savings account via check or cash. Other money transfer methods are not accepted to make the deposit payment.
You also need the Customer Number, a 14-17 digit unique identifier provided to you on the confirmation screen when your application is approved. You also find the number on your approval letter mailed to you in 7 to 10 business days after approval.
Steps to Make the Security Deposit of Capital One Secured Card Online :
For paying the required Capital One Secured Credit Card Security Deposit online, you can take the following steps provided below.
- Visit the Capital One Secured Card Funding website, securedcards.capitalone.com
- Enter the Customer Number from your approval letter or received through the confirmation message after being approved in the first field.
- Enter the Zip Code and the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number in the rest two fields on the Welcome page.
- Click on the “Make a Deposit” button to validate your information.
- If your information is correct, you will be directed to the Make a Deposit page to make a new deposit if eligible.
- Select the amount (minimum $20 per transaction) and your bank account type.
- Complete all the fields and click the “Next” button to continue.
- Enter the required bank account information i.e. bank routing number, account number, etc. (You have to enter the account number twice for security purposes).
- Next, provide your billing details including your name, address, city, state, zip code used for your bank information.
- Read the terms and conditions and click the “Agree” button.
- Review the deposit summary page carefully to ensure all the information is appropriate and click the “Submit” button.
If your deposit is successfully submitted, a confirmation page stating your transaction submission will be presented to you. The page also includes a Confirmation Number that you must store. Or, print the entire confirmation page for record.
Once your full security amount is deposited, your Capital One Secured Credit Card will be on its way. Note that, the deposit may take 7 to 10 business days to be processed.
To Make Capital One Secured Credit Card Security Deposit by Phone :
You can also deposit the required security amount for your Capital One Secured Credit Card over the phone. For that you can call 1-800-219-7931 and provide the details you will be asked for i.e. customer number, bank details, billing address, etc.
Also Read : Activate your HSBC Credit Card Online
Important Info about Capital One Secured Credit Card Security Deposit :
- The minimum security deposit amount for a Capital One Secured Credit Card can be $49, $99, or $200.
- There is no interest in the security deposit amount.
- You must make the required security deposit for your Capital One Secured Credit Card within 35 days of being approved. Else, Capital One won’t allow you to open a Secured Card.
- You may pay your security deposit over time by making partial payments. But, you must pay the full amount within 35 days of approval and all the deposits must be at least $20, in whole dollar increments.
- The Bank routing number and account number can be found at the bottom of your bank check. The first 9 digits from the left are your routing number and the next set of numbers is the account number. The third set is your check number that is not needed for online deposit payment.
- To pay the security deposit if you use your money market or other accounts, check with the respective financial institution for the routing number and account number
- You can get your Capital One Secured Credit Card Deposit back two ways. You can earn back the deposit as a statement credit through the responsible use of your card. Or, Capital One refunds you the deposit amount when you pay your balance in full and close your Secured Card account.
- Making your Capital One Secured Credit Card Security Deposit online is completely safe as the institution use encrypted technology to provide the customer with secure internet service.
Capital One Customer Service :
Capital One Customer Service Number 1-800-227-4825.
Capital One Secured Card Customer Care Number 1-800-219-7931
PO Box 30279
Salt Lake City, UT 84130-0279