Credit Card Signup Bonus Offers with No Minimum Spend Requirements:
Several credit cards offer some exciting signup bonuses. But the downside of these credit cards is the high minimum spending requirements. Here in this article, we will look at some of the best credit card bonus offers with no minimum spend required.
Many of the travel rewards cards offer huge signup bonuses. But these cards have some requirement to spend around $3,000 within the first 3 months. There are some good tricks to meet your minimum spending requirements. Many people can not afford these high spending requirements. Here we will tell you about some great credit cards with no minimum spending requirements.
Sign Up Bonuses with No Minimum Spending Requirements:
There are few credit cards out there that offer zero min spending sign up bonuses. To get the sign-up bonus, you only require one purchase. Here are some of the most popular zero minimum spend credit card with bonus offers:
- Barclay’s AAdvantage Aviator Red
The Barclay’s AAdvantage Aviator Red World Elite Mastercard comes with a hefty signup bonus of 60,000 miles. It will be enough for two round trip domestic flights or most of a round trip flight to Europe. It will take a single purchase and the payment of the annual fee. The downside of this card is it charges a $95 annual fee which will not be waived the first year.
- After making the first purchase, using your card, you can earn 60,000 miles as the sign-up bonus. Make sure to pay off your annual fee $99 on time.
- You will get 2X miles, on every eligible purchase at American Airlines,
- On all other purchases, you will get 1X miles for every one dollar spent.
Rates and Fees:
- APR for Purchases: For the purchase, your APR will be around15.99%, 19.99%, or 24.99%, depending on your creditworthiness.
- APR for Balance Transfers: There will be 0% APR for the balance transfer within the first 45 days.
- APR for Cash Advances: For the cash advances, your APR will be 25.24% variable.
- Annual Fee: For the annual fee, you have to pay $99 annually.
- Balance Transfer Fee: For the balance transfer, you have to pay 3% of the amount or at least $5 minimum.
- Avianca Vuela Visa
Avianca Vuela Visa Card is one of the lower versions of the card discussed above. This credit card comes with a reasonable $59 annual fee. But this card has a very high signup bonus of 40,000 LifeMiles. This card could be useful for some people.
- Per $1 spent on Avianca purchases, you will receive 3X LifeMiles.
- On purchase at the grocery stores and gas stations, you will receive 2X LifeMiles.
- On all your other purchases, you will get 1X LifeMiles.
Rates and Fees:
- APR for Purchases: Depending on your creditworthiness, your purchase APR will be from 13.24% to 26.24%.
- APR for Balance Transfers: For the first 12 months of your account opening, your intro APR will be 0%. After the first 12 months, your APR will be 13.24% to 26.24%.
- APR for Cash Advance: For a cash advance, your APR will be from 24.24% to 28.24%, depending on your creditworthiness.
- Annual Fee: For the annual fee, you will be charged $149 annually.
- Cash Advance Fee: 2% of the amount of your each cash advance, or a minimum $10.
- Late Payment Fee: For the late payment, you will be charged up to $28.
- Spirit Airlines World Mastercard
With the Spirit Airlines World Mastercard, you can earn 15,000 miles after making your first purchase. It could be enough for 3 round trip short-haul domestic flights, but only on the off-peak travel dates. For the first year, there will be no annual fees but surely you have to pay $59 from the next year.
You can earn double miles on your every purchase using this card. That means you will get 2 miles on your very spent of $1.
Rates and Fees:
- APR for Purchase: For the purchase, your APR will be 15.99% to 23.99%, depending on your creditworthiness.
- APR for Balance Transfer: For the balance transfer, your APR will be 15.99% to 23.99%, depending on your creditworthiness.
- Annual Fee: For the first year, there will be no annual fees. Then, from the next year, you have to pay $59.
- Balance Transfer Fee: For the balance transfer, you will be charged 5% of the amount or at least $10 minimum.
- Cash Advance Fee: For the cash advance, you have to pay 5% of the amount or at least $10 minimum.
- Late Payment Fee: For the late payment, you will be charged up to $40.
Also Read : How to Apply CitizensOne Personal Loan Online
There are more than these three above mentioned cards. But they are not on the list because of their low signup bonus or high annual fees. Here are some of the honorable mentions:
- Carnival World Mastercard: For card offers $100 off sign up bonus after making the first purchase. No annual fee requires.
- REI Mastercard: After the first purchase, you will get a $100 RIE gift card. No annual fee requires.
- Sony Visa Card: After the first purchase, you will get $50 statement credit with no annual fee.
- Holland America Visa: After making the first purchase, you will get $50 onboard credit with no annual fee.
Keep in mind that, the sign-up bonuses change regularly. Before applying for these cards, make sure to check the sign-up bonus.