The Chase Freedom Unlimited Card from the Chase Bank is one of the major credit cards. Chase Freedom Unlimited Card is a flat rate cash back credit card. Chase Freedom Unlimited Credit Card is amongst the top placed credit cards in the market. It has a generous number of rewards associated with it. Anyone looking forward to obtaining a rewards card would find the Chase Freedom Unlimited Card handy.
Application is easy at the website of the Chase Bank. You simply need to provide your personal and financial information on the application form and wait for approval. On the other hand if you are an existing credit card customer you can log into manage account, pay bills and much more. Read on for a detailed overview of the credit card.
Benefits of the Chase Freedom Unlimited Credit Card
- The credit card has a lot of cash backs associated with it. Furthermore, the earned rewards do not expire.
- Redemption of the cash backs earned is easy as there is no minimum required.
- Cardholders get a $150 bonus on spending $500 on purchases in the first 90 days of account opening.
- The credit card does not charge an annual fee for usage.
- You can get a free credit score update which is backed by Credit Journey.
- Cardholders get unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase made through the credit card.
- The card has a 0% introductory APR for 15 months on account opening on purchases and balance transfers.
- The credit card is good to apply if anyone is looking forward to getting a card which has a high rewards rate.
- Redemption of the earned rewards is easy, as there is no minimum redemption.
- You can get extra cash back on using the credit card at major online shopping retailers such as Walmart, Macy’s and Home Depot.
- Chase Unlimited Card has a foreign transaction fee.
- You need to have an excellent or good credit for getting the approval.
Chase Freedom Unlimited Card Rate and Fee
- The APR rate is 0% for the first 15 months of account opening.
- Afterwards you need to pay 17.24% to 25.99% as APR.
- Minimum interest charged is none.
- For late payments you need to pay $38.
- Return payment is up to $38.
Requirements of Application
In order to get the credit card you must meet the below mentioned requirements:
- You should be at least 18 years of age to apply.
- Have a good credit score or excellent credit for approval.
- Be a resident of the United States with a valid SSN or ITIN.
How to Apply for a Chase Freedom Unlimited Card
- To get started with the application you need to open the webpage of the Chase Freedom Unlimited. creditcards.chase.com/freedom-credit-cards/unlimited
- Once you are on the credit card homepage you will find a link reading ‘Not a Card member?’ there.
- Click on it and you will be directed to the credit cards page of the Chase Freedom Unlimited.
- Now at the top left of the webpage there will be two buttons tagged ‘Sign In to Apply Faster’ and ‘Apply as a guest’.
- If you are an existing customer then you can sign in or click on the ‘apply as a guest’ button.
- Next you will be directed to a new webpage which displays the application form. Enter the following details to apply:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Mailing Address
- Zip Code
- Date of birth
- Mother’s Maiden Name
- SSN/ ITIN
- Phone Number
- Is any portion of your gross annual income profitable? Add an authorized user if you wish and add balance transfer.
- Read and agree to the e-sign in disclosure and hit ‘Submit’.
Check Application Status
For checking the status of your Chase Freedom Unlimited Card you need to call on 888-338-2586. If you have applied for a business credit card then you need to call on 1-800-453-9719.
Chase Freedom Unlimited Card Activation
- In order to activate a Chase Credit Card open the activation page. chase.com/personal/credit-cards/verify-credit-card
- To activate sign into your account or if you are a new user then you can register for a new account.
- Next provide the card number and security code to activate card.
Chase Freedom Unlimited Card Login
- Customers of the Chase Freedom Unlimited Card need to open the login page. creditcards.chase.com/freedom-credit-cards/unlimited
- At the top right of the screen there will be a ‘Sign In’ button. Click on it to go further.
- You can also directly visit the homepage of the Chase Bank to log into your credit card account. www.chase.com
- To sign in one needs to enter the username and password. Hit the ‘Log On’ button.
Forgot Username or Password
- Customers who have lost their account login credentials must open the login page. Now you will find the ‘Forgot your User ID or Password?’ link at the bottom of the secure log on section.
- For identification one must provide Social Security Number and Chase ATM/Debit Card Number.
How to Enroll
- In order to enroll for a new account you need to open the login page. Once the page opens there will be the ‘Not enrolled? Sign up now’ button at the bottom of the secure log on widget.
- Click on it and an enrollment page will open. For enrollment you must provide the following data:
- Social Security Number or Tax id number
- Account or application number
- Valid phone number or email address linked to your Chase account.
- Set a username and password for your account and confirm.
How to Pay Chase Unlimited Card Bills
- To pay your Chase credit card bills you need to open the payment page of Chase. credit cards.chase.com/chase-pay
- Once webpage opens sign into your Chase Online Banking account. Once logged in you need to provide the payment information.
- Provide a method to pay and validate the payment.
Pay through Mail
You can also pay the bills through mail. Send the check to the address below:
Card member Services
P.O. Box 6294
Carol Stream, IL 60197-6294
For overnight mail, send your payment to:
Chase Card Services
201 N. Walnut Street
Wilmington, DE 19801
Pay at Branch
To make the payment in person you need to open the branch locator of the Chase Bank. Now you can visit a branch nearby and pay bills.
Set Auto Payment
To pay bills automatically you must set up automatic payment. This authorizes your bank to send the payment on your behalf before the due date.
The Chase Freedom Unlimited Card has provided a user-friendly console for account management as well as application. If you are willing to get a rewards card you can surely opt for the Chase Freedom Credit Card.