Activate FX TV on Smart Devices:
FX is an American pay television channel network. Walt Disney Television owned the FX TV, which is a unit of Walt Disney Company. FX airs to the standards of subscription channels. You will get also get an ad-free experience at the FX TV with the FX premium subscription service. Throughout the United States, there are more than 94 million pay television households. You can access the FX services over your smart devices, such as the Android, iOS, Roku, Firestick, Smart TV, etc.
FX Now Supporting Devices:
You can access the FX Now by using these devices:
- Roku Media Player.
- Amazon Firestick etc.
How to Activate FX Now on your Smart Device:
To activate FX Now on your device, you need to follow these instructions below:
Activate FX Now on Xbox
If you are using a Microsoft Xbox, then you have to follow these instructions below to activate FX Now on your devices:
- First, you have to select the Browse Apps or Search Apps section from your Xbox.
- Then, in the store, you need to search for the FX Now app.
- Then, simply download and install it on your Xbox device.
- After that, you have to launch the FX Now app.
- When you start your FX Now app for the first time, you will be asked to Activate your device.
- You have to click on the Activation option to start the activation process.
- After that, the activation code will be displayed on your screen.
- Then, from your PC or smartphone, you have to visit this link fxnow.fxnetworks.com/activate.
- Then, you have to enter your activation code on the given field and click on the Continue button.
- Then, you will be asked to select the TV provider on the next page.
- You have to log in to your TV service provider account.
- After sign in to your TV provider account, you can start watching the contents on FX Now.
Activate FX Now on Roku Media Player:
If you want to watch the FX TV on your Roku Media Player, then you need to follow these instructions below:
- First, you have to turn on your Roku Media Player and connect it with your TV.
- Make sure that, you have already sign in to your Roku account for the further steps.
- Then, you have to press the Home key from your Roku remote.
- Then, go to the Roku channel store and then to the Movies and TV section.
- There, simply search for the FX Now.
- Once you get the app, simply download and install the application on your device.
- Then you have to launch the FX Now application on Roku Media Player.
- After launching the app, you have to look for the activation code.
- Then, visit this link fxnow.fxnetworks.com/activate, from your PC or smartphone.
- Then, enter the activation code on the given field and click on the Continue button.
- Then, follow the further steps, to complete the activation process.
Also Read : How to Purchase Easily Washable Face Mask Online
Activate FX Now on Android Device:
You can also watch FX Now on your android devices, such as the tablet, Android TV, Android smartphone, etc. To watch the FX Now, you need to follow these steps as mentioned below:
- First, you have to go to the Google Play Store from your Android device.
- There, you need to search for the FX Now app.
- Once you get the app, simply install it on your android device.
- Then, you have to launch the FX Now application.
- After that, you have to select the Profile icon, located at the bottom of the screen.
- Then, select the FX+ option and then select Check if I have FX+.
- Then, select your TV service provider and login to your TV provider credential.
- Then, you have to select the Got It option.
- After that, you need to sign in to your FX+ account, using the login credentials.
- After that, select the Start Watching option.
So, by following the instructions as mentioned above, you can easily activate the FX TV. There are several devices, through which you can access the FX TV.