gfsstore.smg.com – Join Gordon Food Service Customer SurveySurvey
Gordon Food Service Customer Satisfaction Survey
Gordon Food Service aims to offer the highest quality food products and services to the customers. To achieve this purpose, the company asks its valued customers to share their valuable feedback through the Gordon Food Service Customer Satisfaction Survey. if you are a GFS customer and recently visited a store of the chain, you can take the survey and express your thoughts. Your honest opinion helps Gordon Food Service evaluate their performance, measure the success, and provide you with betterment.
Gordon Food Service Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Prize:
12 Prizes, each consisting of a $500 Cash Award, are available to win throughout the Sweepstakes Period. One prize will be given to Each GFS Monthly Winner.
The prizes will be awarded in the form of a prize check. The total prize pool is $6000 in the entire Sweepstakes Entry Period.
Rules & Requirements of GFS Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes:
- The Gordon Food Service Survey Sweepstakes is available for the US customer resides in New York, Michigan, Wisconsin, Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Kentucky, Tennessee, Missouri, and Florida.
- Employees of the Survey sponsor, GFS, and administrator, their immediate family or household members, or anyone connected with this promotion cannot enter the promotion.
- The GFS sweepstakes entrants must have reached the age of majority in their state of residence at the time of the drawing entry.
- Visit a participating GFS store and receive a customer receipt with a survey access code on it.
- Must complete the survey within the given time printed on the receipt.
How to Complete Gordon Food Service Survey and Enter the Draw:
As an eligible entrant with all the requirements mentioned above, you can participate in the Gordon Food Service Sweepstakes either online or by mail.
Online entry is the fastest and easiest way between the two. But for this, you must have a valid survey invitation receipt and complete the Gordon Food Service Customer Satisfaction Survey. If you have those, you can take the following steps.
- Visit the website address located on your GFS customer receipt or open gfsstore.smg.com
- Enter the 23-Digit Survey Code and the Spent Amount in their fields on the page. (Take help of the sample receipt image posted at the right-hand side of the page to locate the information on your receipt)
- Click the “Start” button and Fill out the survey following the on-screen instruction.
- When the survey is over, complete the sweepstakes registration form providing all required details to be eligible to win the $500 monthly GFS Store Survey Sweepstakes Prize.
To Enter the Gordon Food Service Customer Satisfaction Sweepstakes by Mail:
If you are an eligible customer but have not a valid survey invitation receipt, you can choose the mail-in entry method. By mail, you are not required to submit any survey. All you need to do is take a 3” × 5” piece of paper. Write your full name, phone number, and email address on it. Place it in a business size #10 envelope, and mail the letter to the following address with proper postage:
Also Read : Take Arby’s Guest Survey to Win $1000 Cash
GFS Store Survey Sweepstakes
PO Box 398
Macedon, NY 14502-0398,
Remember that to be eligible for a monthly drawing, your mail-in entry must be postmarked by the last day of that month and received by the 4th day of the following month.
More information about Gordon Food Service Survey Sweepstakes:
- Entrants need to handprint their mail-in entry card and envelope by themselves without any kind of assistance to be eligible for the GFS sweepstakes.
- If you send more than one mail-in entry request, you must mail each envelope separately. Bulk entries are not accepted.
- The participation limit is one entry per email or mailing address per month.
- No entry of the Gordon Food Service Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes will carry forward to the subsequent month.
- All winners will be notified by phone, email, and/or home-delivered USPS mail of prize confirmation after each monthly drawing.
- The winners must sign and return an affidavit of eligibility with requisite documents within 7 days of the notice to claim the prize.
- If the winner cannot be contacted within 3 days after the initial notification or is unable to return the affidavit, an alternate winner may be chosen for the prize.
About Gordon Food Service:
Gordon Food Service, also known as GFS, is the largest private and family-operated food distribution company in North America. A Dutch immigrant, Isaac Van Westenbrugge, started the company as a butter and egg delivery service in 1897. Currently, Gordon Food Service has 14 distribution centers and over 175 stores in the Midwest, Southwest, Southeast, and Northeast regions of the United States.
Gordon Food Service Customer Service Phone Number: 1-800-968-4164
Gordon Food Service Home Office
PO Box 1787
Grand Rapids, MI 49501-1787