Heinen’s Grocery Store has conducted an online customer survey to understand the needs and wants of the customers more precisely. Therefore, the company is requesting you to take out about a couple of minutes of your time and complete the survey if you have shopped from Heinen’s recently.
The Heinen’s Customer Survey is a small questionnaire about your experience with them. You need to provide your responses to the questions over the web. No matter, the answers are good or not so good. Your honest replies help Heinen’s meet your expectations. In addition, you will receive an extra discount on your next Heinen’s grocery shopping just for taking the survey.
Heinen’s Customer Survey Reward
A Validation Code to redeem the offers of receiving a 5% discount printed on your Heinen’s Grocery Store receipt or survey invitation
Heinen’s Customer Survey Eligibility Requirements
The participants of Heinen’s Customer Satisfaction Survey have to comply with the rules of the basic survey. Take a look at the list for the check.
- You must shop at a Heinen’s Grocery Store lately and receive a valid Heinen’s receipt or a survey invitation from there.
- Be at the age of majority or your appropriate age for taking a customer survey.
- You and your immediate family or household members must not work in Heinen’s, SMG, and their related companies.
- A PC or tablet with stable internet access to complete the survey virtually.
Also Read: Cub Listens Shopper Feedback Survey
How to Take the Heinen’s Customer Survey Online
Find yourself an eligible one fulfilling all the qualities mentioned above? Then, have the Heinen’s Grocery Store survey invitation or receipt ready; go online and take these simple steps:
- Visit the Heinen’s Survey website at https://www.heinensfeedback.com/. You can also find the survey URL mentioned on your Heinen’s survey invitation receipt.
- Enter the 14-Digit Code in two sections as divided in the fields on the first survey page from your survey invitation receipt.
- Click the green “Start” button below to continue.
- Answer the questions in the survey based on your last visit to Heinen’s, and rate your overall grocery shopping.
- leave your feedback and provide all the details you will be asked to get your validation code in the conclusion of your Heinen’s Customer Survey.
- Once all the validation code appears on your screen, note down the code as you cannot validate your discount offer without it.
Also, do not forget to write the validation code on your Heinen’s survey invitation or receipt which contains the survey entry code. And, bring it back to the Heinen’s store where you got the survey invite or visit any participating Heinen’s location. Show the coded receipt to redeem the code and receive your 5% off by making eligible purchases.
Heinen’s is a private family-owned regional supermarket chain operating in Northeast Ohio and the Chicago Metropolitan area. Joe Heinen first founded a butcher shop in 1929. Then, he started his supermarket business from that butcher shop in 1933. Currently, Heinen’s Grocery Store has 23 stores, 19 stores in Ohio and 4 in Illinois, and remained a family business for three generations. The chain offers more than 1000 products under its label of brands. Along with the traditional groceries and everyday staples like bakery, dairy, deli, meat, frozen food, Heinen also sells fresh overnight seafood, prepared food, dairy alternatives, dietary solutions, wellness guidance, etc.
Heinen’s Toll-Free Customer Service Phone Number: 1-855-475-2300
Heinen’s Customer Relations
4540 Richmond Road
Warrensville Heights, OH 44128