mychart.lexmed.com – Lexington Medical Center LoginLogin Help
Login to Lexington Medical Center Account :
Lexington Medical Center is a 557-bed charitable clinic in West Columbia, South Carolina. It secures a medical care network that incorporates five local area clinical focuses and utilizes a staff of in excess of 7,000 medical care experts. The organization incorporates a cardiovascular program perceived by the American College of Cardiology as South Carolina’s first HeartCARE Center and a disease program partnered with Duke Health. The organization additionally has a word-related wellbeing community.
The biggest gifted nursing office in the Carolinas, an Alzheimer’s consideration place, and 70 specialist’s workplaces. Lexington Medical Center works one of the most active Emergency offices in South Carolina, treating almost 100,000 patients every year. The medical clinic conveys in excess of 4,000 infants every year and does in excess of 25,000 medical procedures. Lexington Medical Center has gained notoriety for the best consideration.
Services of Lexington Medical Center:
- Patients & Visitors
- Locations & Directions
- Medical Services
- Find a Doctor
Lexington Medical Center Login:
- Open a new tab in the browser and enter URL lexmed.com in the address bar
- At the upper right section of the page click on the ‘Patients and visitors’ tab.
- From the drop-down click on the ‘Paying your bill’ button.
- Click on the ‘Login’ tab at the center-right side of the page, or directly go to the mychart.lexmed.com page.
- Add username, password click on the ‘Sign in’ button.
Retrieve Lexington Medical Center Login Details:
- To recover the login info visit the webpage mychart.lexmed.com
- Next click on the ‘Forgot username?’ button.
- Provide your name, date of birth, zip code click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- For password recovery enter username, date of birth click on the ‘Next’ button.
Sign Up for LMCMyChart Account:
- If you are a new user go to the website mychart.lexmed.com
- Now under the login spaces click on the ‘Sign up now button.
- Next add the activation code, date of birth, SSN click on the ‘Next button.
- To sign up without the activation code you have to enter your first name, middle name, last name, date of birth, last four digits of SSN, home phone, mobile phone, email address, verify email address, check the verification box click on ‘Submit’ button.
- Follow the page instructions after this and complete the sign up process.
Lexington Bill Pay by Phone:
- To pay the bill through phone number you must have the account details.
- Call on (803) 791-2300.
- Follow the automated prompts and pay the bill through credit or debit cards.
Also Read : MetroFax Login at metrofax.com
Lexington Bill Pay by Mail:
- Make check payable to Lexington Medical Center. Lexington Medical Center. PO BOX 650292. Dallas, TX 75265-0292.
- You will get payment report within 3 to 5 business days.
Access Lexington Appointment and Pre-Registration:
- For this use the web address lexmed.com to visit the Lexington webpage
- From the patents and visitors section click on ‘Appointments and pre-registration button.
- Next, you will be requested to login with the online account.
- You can also call on (803) 791-2359 to make the registration.
- Before making the registration you must have to be prepared with: The government managed retirement Number
- Protection Information
- Authorization Number
- Prior to your visit, our meeting and evaluation staff will plan a helpful arrangement to accumulate key wellbeing data and to plan any necessary pre-usable tests requested by your doctor. Patients are seen by arrangement. Walk-ins are worked in as the timetable licenses.
- Anticipate that the interview should go on around an hour and a half.
- Bring all routinely taken prescriptions and natural enhancements.
- Minors (younger than 18) should be joined by a parent or legitimate watchman.
- Some protection suppliers require approval for certain clinic administrations. Upon endorsement for a methodology, the insurance agency will give you an approval number. You are needed to give that number during pre-enrollment and again during your pre-confirmation meet.
- On the off chance that you don’t have an approval number, your medical procedure might be deferred or rescheduled. On the off chance that you don’t get approval from your protection supplier, any administrations performed may turn into your monetary obligation.
How to Find a Doctor with Lexington:
- To find a doctor visit the web address lexmed.com
- On the top right side of the page click on the ‘Find a doctor’ tab.
- Add the doctor’s name, gender, specialty, locations, office, and click on the ‘Find’ button.
Lexington Contact Help:
For my help options call on (803) 739-3200. Or Write to 2720 Sunset Blvd. West Columbia, SC 29169.