my.ggc.edu – My GGC Online Account AccessLogin Help
My GGC Online Account Access
Georgia Gwinnett College provides its students a safe and secure online login portal, My GGC, to access various student resources and network services virtually from home or any place at any time. Like My GGC Student Portal, the students can log in to MyGGC, Claw Mail, and Banner for D2L, computers in class, GGC email address, Student ID, PIN as well as reset or change their MyGGC Grizzly Password easily, and conveniently.
Georgia Gwinnett College, a member of the University System of Georgia, is a public college located in Lawrenceville. Opened in 2006, the college has expanded rapidly and now the enrolled students of the institute are more than 12000. GGC offers degrees in Bachelor of Business Administration, Bachelor of Arts, and Bachelor of Science.
How to Log In My GGC Online Account
In order to enter Georgia Gwinnett College Student Login, My GGC system and access the classroom computer, portal and network over the web, the registered students can take the steps provided below.
- Go to My GGC Portal at my.ggc.edu
- Click on the “Start using MyGGC” link, the first option under ‘Welcome’ at the left side of the box in the middle.
- Or, just entering the My GGC Portal, you can directly navigate to the login section at the right-hand side of the page.
- Enter the Username and Password, same as the login of your GGC email, in their respective fields.
- Select the “Remember Me” checkbox if you want to store the info on the device you are using to speed up the login process to this portal from next time. (Enable only if you are on your own device or a trusted one).
- Click the “Sign In” button.
How to Reset My GGC Online Account Password
The GGC students, who have forgotten their My GGC Password or will need to change it, can click the “MyGCC Grizzly Password” link in the near middle or the “Password Change/Reset” button from the top and right to ‘Welcome’. Entering the GGC Password Reset page, you have to submit the following information.
- Banner ID
- First Name as in Banner
- Last Name as in Banner
- Zip Code from mailing address in Banner
- And Date of Birth
How to Login GGC Banner & Retrieve My GGC Login Online
The GGC students can also access the GCC Banner account in the My GGC Student Portal. There you can also retrieve your GGC email, student ID or PIN. To log in to GGC Banner, or start the recovery process you may
- Visit My GGC Portal at my.ggc.edu
- Click on the “Banner Login Page” link, right below the MyGGC Login link in the ‘Welcome’ section at the left side of the box in the middle.
- Enter your GGC Student Identification Number in the User ID field and Personal Identification Number in the PIN field. Note that ID is case sensitive. Hence type it carefully.
- Click on the “Login” button.
- If you do not remember your GGC PIN, input your User ID and then click on the “Forgot PIN?” button below the entry field and complete the instructions prompted to you to find the PIN.
In the Banner login page, you can also access your course schedule, view course materials, and their prices, and find everything you need for your classes. For that, just click the “Course Schedule” link above the login entry and search by term or use the ‘Bookstore’ or ‘Cost’ link to view the content available for you.
To Find GGC User ID
Those, who forgot their institutional unique User ID, can click the “Retrieve ID” button next to ‘Forgot PIN?’ and enter the following information as they are on GGC record for you before clicking the “Search” button.
- First Name
- Last Name
- Birth Date (MM/DD/YYYY)
- Last 4 digits of your SSN
To Retrieve Email Address
Using the Georgia Gwinnett College Banner Login page, both the students and faculty or staff members can locate their GGC Email Address. For that, they can
- Go to the GGC Banner Login ggc.gabest.usg.edu
- Click on the “Retrieve Email Address” button found under the login section in the middle of the page.
- Select the search by an option between Faculty/Staff and Student, and Term from the drop-down list.
- Enter your first name and last name in their fields
- Click on the “Search” or “Reset” option based on your requirements.
How to Login GGC Claw Mail Online
The GGC students can access the Georgia Gwinnett College Claw mail with their MyGCC credentials and use the services into the system. To enter the GCC Claw Mail you will need to
- Go to http://clawmail.ggc.edu/
- Enter your GCC Username and Password in their respective fields located at the lower left side of the portal.
- Click on the “Sign in” button.
To keep your personal information safe and to protect them from unauthorized access, GCC is moving to MFA or Multi-Factor Authentication for all GGC user account. So, make sure you set up multifactor authentication for your MyGCC, Banner, or Claw Mail.
GGC Helpdesk Phone Number: 678-407-5611
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Georgia Gwinnett College
1000 University Center Lane
Lawrenceville, GA 30043