Point Click Care Login
Point Click Care helps groups to manage workflow and track and solve patient complaints. It also checks the progress for the practitioner and provides a good quality of patient care. All types of medication and nutrition management facilities are also available at Point Click Care.
Point of care is available in a device which has good internet access by which one can use the features and benefits provided by Point Click Care. To avail such features one needs to login into his or her online portal and do the needful.
To understand the Point Click Care Login task one can see the tips given below.
What is the Point Click Care Login?
If you dive deep into the whereabouts of the Point Click Care then you will find that it is an online portal developed for the patients. The cloud-based HER software specializes in long term care and features a space where you can connect with space where you can connect, communicate and access information.
How to Login into Point Click Care?
- In order to sign in the user is required to open the Homepage of Point Click Care. pointclickcare.com
- On the following page check the top right-hand section.
- Select ‘Customer Login’ button and a new webpage opens.
- Enter your Org code.
- Type User id and password and hit the login button.
Having issues in recalling the password? In such a case one can easily reset it by following the terms below.
- Visit the Homepage of Point Click Care.
- Check the right-hand section.
- Choose ‘Customer Login’.
- In the login, menu type any password you remember.
- As soon as you enter a wrong password a ‘Login Trouble ?’ option will appear on your screen.
- Select the following option.
- On the new page mention, the answers require.
- Your new password will send on your registered mail id.
One can also download the Point Click Care APP available at the play store of your mobile. As soon you install the app you can simply perform the different activities available under Point Click Care.
One can also visit the home page of Point Click Care for optimizing different features as follows:-
- News and Events
- Resources and Webinars
- Customer Login
- Product and Services
- Request a Demo
Also Read : How To Login In NDSU Email Account
For other queries and information, one can call upon T-905 858 8885.
If you have read the above guide you must be familiar with the Point Click Care. We hope the guide below packs the required information for your account access. Wish you have a nice time accessing account.
Point Click Care Login Page – login.pointclickcare.com