Overview of Buffalo Wild Wings:
Buffalo Wild Wings is a chain of casual dining restaurants located in America. The brand focuses primarily on providing food of a high quality that is not as expensive as formal dining. The company was established in 1982 by Jim Disbrow and Scott Lowery. Another special feature of this restaurant chain is that nearly all locations feature a sports bar and huge screens on which you can enjoy your favorite game. It is an international brand with restaurant joints in over 10 countries. The two reasons behind the great success of this restaurant joint are quality food coupled with a good atmosphere. The choice of menu is nearly limitless and the brand has enjoyed lots of attention for it. Their signature wings and sauces are must-have items. There are approximately 1238 Buffalo Wild Wings locations across America. Buffalo Wild Wings conducts a Guest Satisfaction Survey called BwwListens to exceed customer expectations.
Eligibility Criteria of Buffalo Wild Wings’ Survey:
- You must be 18 years or older to get eligible for this survey.
- You must be a legal resident of America.
- Immediate family members/ acquaintance of the employee or the employee himself is not eligible to participate in the survey.
- Any sponsors, vendors, affiliates of AMC Theatres’ are ineligible for the survey.
Survey Rules and Regulations:
- You need to purchase from a participating restaurant to enter the survey.
- The survey is available in English language only.
- You must take the survey within 48 hours of the visit.
- There is no limit on the number of entries per person per month.
- Each receipt you have is eligible for a single guest survey only.
- Each redemption code you receive is valid for a single person only.
- The validation code you receive can be used at any participating Buffalo Wild Wings’ restaurant.
- Both the receipt and the validation code you get need to be produced at the restaurant.
- The code you get is valid for an amazing discount from Buffalo Wild Wings’ restaurant.
- The discount that you receive may differ depending on the respective restaurant location and bill amount.
- You can visit any nearest participating Buffalo Wild Wings’ restaurant to avail the exact details of this offer.
How to Take Buffalo Wild Wings’ Survey:
- You can purchase from a participating restaurant to enter the survey.
- You need to visit the official survey website www.bwwlistens.com
- Enter the 16-digit survey code which is present on your restaurant receipt.
- Then click on the Next Button.
- Please keep in mind that you need to take the survey within 48 hours of the visit.
Questionnaires for the Survey:
- Exact survey questions you receive will vary.
- The survey questions differ based on your responses.
- Areas on which the survey questions are focused –
- The variety of menu.
- Rate the availability of the items on the menu.
- Rate the speed of the service.
- You need to rate the quality of the food.
- Rate the taste and temperature of the food.
- Rate the behavior of the staff.
- You might be asked to rate the overall cleanliness.
- You can provide ratings on the value for money you received.
- You can provide your own complaints, feedback or suggestions lastly (if any).
How to Get the Validation Code:
- After answering all the questions, you get a validation code.
- You can write down this code on the receipt used to take the survey.
How to Redeem Buffalo Wild Wings’ Survey Validation Code:
- You can visit any participating restaurant in order to avail the validation code.
- You need to produce both the receipt and the validation code at the restaurant.
- You will receive an amazing discount from Buffalo Wild Wings’ after due verification.
- You need to redeem the offer within 2 weeks of initial purchase.
Buffalo Wild Wings’ Survey Discount
- Each time you complete the survey; you will surely get a discount on your next visit.
- However, you need to make a fresh purchase to redeem the offer.
If you wish to know more about Buffalo Wild Wings’ Survey or if you have any questions you can check the following links.