www.apply53.com – Application Process For Fifth Third Bank Card OnlineCards
How to Apply for Fifth Third Bank Card with Pre-Approved Code:
About Fifth Third Bank
Fifth Third Bank is the United States-based financial bank. Headquarters of Fifth Third Bank is located in Cincinnati, Ohio, United States. This bank is one of the largest consumer banks within the Midwestern United States. They serve more than 1,154 branches and have over 2,469 ATM throughout Illinois, Michigan, Ohio, Kentucky, Tennessee, Georgia, etc.
How to Apply for Fifth Third Bank Card with Invitation Code:
If you have the invitation code for the Fifth Third Bank Card, then you can easily apply for the Fifth Third Bankcard. You need to follow these instructions below to complete the application process:
- First, you have to visit this link apply53.com.
- Then, you have to provide a unique ID on the provided field.
- Then, enter the zip code on the next field.
- After that, simply click on the Submit button for further steps.
Types of Credit Cards Offered by Fifth Third Bank Card
TRIO Credit Card:
- At restaurants, you will get 3% cashback.
- On the gas station and at grocery and drug stores, you will receive 2% cashback.
- On all other purchases, you will receive 1% unlimited cashback rewards.
- This card does not charge any annual fees.
- On balance transfer for the first 12 billing cycles, your intro APR will be 0%. After that, you will be charged the variable APR from 13.99% to 22.99%.
Truly Simple Credit Card:
- For the first 15 billing cycles, your intro APR for balance transfer and purchases will be 0%. After that, APR will be variable from 11.99% to 22.99%.
- For a missing payment, there will be no penalty rate.
- For this card, you don’t have to pay an annual fee.
- Your credit behavior will be reported to all three credit bureaus.
- You can open a card by adding a $300 refundable deposit.
- For this card, you will not be charged any annual fees.
TRIO Preferred Credit Card:
- At gas, groceries, and drug stores, you will receive 2% cashback rewards.
- At the restaurants, you will get 3% cashback rewards.
- On all the other purchases, you will get 1% cashback.
- No annual fees for this card.
How to Register for Online Banking:
To manage your Fifth Third Bank Card, you have to register for the online account. You can follow the instructions as mentioned below to register for online banking:
- First, visit the official website of Fifth Third Bank.
- By clicking on this link www.53.com, you will be redirected to the Fifth Third Bank website.
- There, you need to click on the login button, at the top right-hand corner.
- Then, you have to select the Register option.
- To register, you will be required Fifth Third Checking, Express Checking, Savings, Debit Card, Credit Card, etc.
- If you have any of these documents, then click on the Yes option.
- Then, you have to click on the login button.
- For the first time, you can use your Fifth Third Debit Number, ATM Card, or Credit Card Number as the User ID.
- As for the password, use your ATM PIN or Temporary PIN.
- After login to your account, create your username and password.
Also Read : Apply For NetSpend MLB Prepaid Card Online
How to Activate Fifth Third Bank Card:
There are basically two methods to activate your Fifth Third Bank Card. You can follow these instructions below o activate your Fifth Third Bank Card:
To activate your Fifth Third Bank Card online, you have to log in to your account. After login to your account, you can easily activate your credit card.
You can activate your card by calling on this number 1-800-621-2554. After calling on this number follow the automated call service to activate your card.
How to Pay Fifth Third Bank, Card Bill:
To make the payment of your Fifth Third Bank Card, you have to visit the official website at www.53.com/. There, you need to login to your account by using your login credentials.
Fifth Third Bank Customer Service:
For any questions or face any problem while applying for the Fifth Third Bank Card, you can contact at:
Customer Service Call Center:
Mon-Fri: 8 am to 6 pm EST
Sat: 10 am to 4 pm EST
Lost or Stolen Bank Card:
24 hrs., 7 days a week
So, it is very easy to apply for the Fifth Third Bank Card. If you have the invitation code, then you should apply for the Fifth Third Bank Card. Follow the above-mentioned instructions to complete the application process.