Edmodo Online Account Login :
Edmodo offers the teachers, students and parents to sign up and log into their Edmodo online account for free and find all the tools and resources they need to reach their full potential as well as connect with the educators.
Edmodois the world’s largest learning network for K-12 students, teachers, administrators, and parents. Itconnects with students and parents in their paperless classroom.Using the online learning portal, the authorized members can join the classes, find their lesson plan, connect with the educators and curriculum writers, access the productivity features like assignments, quizzes, gradebook and much more.
How to Sign Up for Edmodo Student Account Online
In order to join the Edmodoonline group or class and have access everything needed for learning, students can sign up for their free Edmodo account. For that, they must obtain a Group Code from their teacher. The Group Code or Class Code is the key for members to join the Edmodo network or set up an account.
If you are a student and want to create an Edmodo Student Account, you will need to fill out a registration. To begin the procedure over the web,you can follow the steps provided below.
- Visit Edmodo official website, www.edmodo.com
- Click on the “I’m a Student” button found at the right-hand side of your screen
- Entering the Edmodo Student Sign Up portal, type your first name and last name in their specific fields
- Provide the 6-digit Group Code given by your teacher
- Create a unique username and password
- An email address is not required to create an Edmodo Student Account. It is an optional field; if you want, you can provide one.
- Click the “Sign Up for FREE” button to complete the process.
Alternatively, you can sign up with your Office 365 or Google account by clicking the applicable link posted at the bottom of the portal. Only one Edmodo Student Account will enable you to join all the groups.
How to Sign Up for Edmodo Teacher Account Online
Edmodo is designed to help reduce the workload of a teacher and make it easier for them to stay connected with their classroom and their students.To sign up for Edmodoand create an online account,the interested teachers can
- Go to www.edmodo.com
- Click on the “I’m a Teacher” button right-hand side in the middle of the screen.
- Now, you can continue the signup process with your Office 365 or Google account or use your Email address.
- Create a password for your Edmodo Teacher Account.
- Click the “Sign Up for FREE” button.
How to Create an Edmodo Parent Account
To reach and stay connected with the students and their teachers, the parents can also sign up for a free Edmodo Parent Online Account. To initiate the procedure,
- Visit www.edmodo.com and click the “I’m a Parent” button from the left-hand side at the upper section of the page.
- Enter your Phone Number or Email Address and generate a new password
- Click on “Create your account” to proceed with the next steps
Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the process. Without providing all the details, you can also sign up with your Office 365 or Google account and create your Edmodo Parent Account
How to Log In Edmodo Account Online
- Once you are registered with the Edmodo site and set up the user profile, you can log into your Edmodo Online Account at any time anywhere and access the services allotted to you.
- To log in to Edmodo, visit www.edmodo.com
- Click the “Login” link at the top right corner of the homepage.
- Enter your email or username and password associated with your Edmodo account in their respective fields on the login box appeared on the screen.
- Click the “Login” button.
For logging in, you can use the phone number linked to your Edmodo account instead of the email or username.
How to Recover Edmodo Online Account
If you are having trouble while logging in or cannot remember the password, click the “Forgot Password” link below the login button. Submit your email, username or phone number to find the account.
Before going through the process, if you are Edmodo students, you can ask your teacher or connected parents to tell you the username or reset the password if required.
Note that, the username cannot be changed. If you want a new username, you will have to sign up for a new Edmodo account.
Edmodo Contact Information
For any question, queries or feedback that you would like to share with Edmodo, log in to your account for support or visit the official Edmodo site. Navigate at the bottom of the page and click the “Contact Us” or “Support” link. Or, communicate in the following ways.
Phone Number: 650-513-2735
Mailing Address: 1200 Park Place, Suite 400, San Mateo, CA 94403
Email Address: email@example.com