Fair Credit Foundation Client Login
Founded in 1997, Fair Credit Foundation is a financial agency that mainly works for the welfare of financial wellness of its customers. It is headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah and was formed to help the people of Utah in expanding their financial abilities and reclaiming their financial future as well. The agency offers a number of programs to raise financial awareness and provides educational services to individuals suffering from unsettled debt related problems. These services include debt management programs, individual development accounts, financial literacy education and confidential financial guidance counselling. These services are widespread across different states of the US such as Texas, Utah, Georgia, Florida, California, Louisiana and Arkansas which can be availed by customers through the internet, over the phone or in-person.
The agency is a member of Financial Counselling Association of America which is the largest national organization representing non-profit financial agencies. The residents of Utah have been highly benefited by the excellent services of Fair Credit Foundation to secure their money and manage unsettled debts.
Fair Credit Foundation organizes a number of workshops and classes throughout the year which are conducted by financial coaches to provide free financial coaching programs to individuals as per their necessities which helps them to accumulate their funds and manage their pending debts accordingly. All these workshop dates are available on the official website of the agency along with more information and the latest news regarding the Fair Credit Foundation and its financial activities. Users can register themselves and login to their respective accounts in order to get access to the wide range of services and sessions provided by the agency and deal with their financial hurdles in a much easier and faster way.
- Website: www.faircredit.org
- Telephone Number: 800.351.4195
- Headquartered In: Utah.
Company Vision : Educate and empower individuals and families on core financial management competencies and asset-building strategies in a rapidly changing financial environment by integrating key strategies including financial education, managing credit and debt, getting banked, asset building, and utilizing tax credits. We will accomplish this by increasing awareness and connecting those we serve to available programs, services, tools and resources to help improve and sustain their financial well-being.
- Free Budget Assessment: The Company provide free, confidential, budget review sessions with a Certified Financial Counselor. Our counsellors will review your current situation and perform an assessment of your income, living expenses, and debt to help you manage your monthly bills, set aside money for savings, and set and achieve financial goals.
- Free Credit Report Assessment: The company offer free or low-cost copies of credit reports and a free, confidential, credit report review session with a Certified Credit Counselor. You get the tools to improve, maintain, and protect your credit standing.
- Debt Management: Certified financial counsellors can help you develop a plan (Debt Management Plan) to pay off unsecured debt with monthly payments appropriate to your financial situation. It will help to work with your creditors, Potential lower interest rates and/or finance charges. Just make one payment and we take care of the rest relief from creditor calls and other contacts.
- Financial Counselling certified financial counsellors provide one-on-one counselling and classroom community education in the area of budgeting, building/improving credit, debt reduction, avoiding/recovering from fraud and identity theft, basic money management concepts, and setting/achieving both short and long-term financial goals. Our confidential counselling services are provided free of charge.
- Financial Coaching self-defined financial goals with the help of a financial coach who will monitor your progress and provide supportive feedback to support those goals.
- Individual Development Accounts: The IDA program provides the knowledge to help you save and the opportunity to invest wisely in your future. Apply for the program by enrolling in our 8-hour financial management course where we cover basic financial topics and how to apply them in your life. Once you complete the course, we will contact you to begin the application process.
- Reverse Mortgage Counselling: A reverse mortgage is very different from a traditional home loan. For that reason, HUD requires HECM counselling to make sure you have a good understanding of what a reverse mortgage is, how it works, and whether it is suitable for your financial situation and goals. Our knowledgeable and friendly reverse mortgage counsellors provide the HUD – required Reverse Mortgage counselling by phone or in-person with little or no waiting for appointments. Certificates are issued immediately after counselling.
Read Also : How To Login Cricket Debt Counselling
Log in Procedure:
Open the website in a new tab and then click “Client Login” which is located on the upper-right corner of the screen.
Select the program you are interested in.
Enter your username and password and then click on the “Log In” button. You should be able to access your Fair Credit online account if your details were typed correctly.
How to Reset/Forgotten Password
Click “Forgot Password?” if you cannot remember the current password of your online account which is situated in just below the boxes of user log in section.
Enter your Username and click the “Submit” button. Fair Credit will send your password to you once you click “submit”.
How to Pay Your Bill
Click “Client Login” located on the upper-right corner of the screen.
Then click “Debt management program login” on the left side of the screen. You will have to first log in to your account before making payments. If you are a new user you will have to first register for an online account in order to make bill payments online.