www.maggianos-survey.com – Maggiano’s Little Italy Guest Satisfaction SurveySurvey
Have you visited a Maggiano’s Little Italy restaurant recently? If so, take a few minutes and tell them how they did through Maggiano’s Little Italy Guest Satisfaction Survey and become eligible to enter the Monthly Sweepstakes sponsored by Brinker International for a chance to win $1000. As a customer, your opinion and feedback is very important for the company to improve their services and meet the expectation of their guest. Therefore, take the survey honestly and appropriately as much as you can.
Maggiano’s Little Italy Guest Survey Sweepstakes Prize
One Monthly Prize consisting of $1000, payable in the form of a check will be awarded to the winner each month during the sweepstakes. There will be total 12 Monthly Prizes available and total ARV of all prizes is $12,000
Maggiano’s Little Italy Survey Sweepstakes Rules & Requirements
To enter the Maggiano’s Little Italy survey and receive a free entry to the promotion, you will need to have the following eligibility criteria
- You must be a legal resident of the 50 United States or District of Columbia or Puerto Rico.
- You must be at least 18 years or older at the time of drawing entry.
- You must not be an employee, representative, or agent of the sponsor or any of its subsidiaries, licensees or affiliates or any of their immediate family members.
- You must visit a participating Maggiano’s Little Italy location and be invited by receiving a survey invitation on your cash register receipt or an email-based invitation.
- Must complete the survey within 4 days after receiving the invitation.
Maggiano’s Little Italy Guest Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Entry
There are two ways, online entry and mail-in entry, for the Maggiano’s Little Italy Customer Satisfaction Survey/ Brinker International Monthly Sweepstakes. You can take any of it to participate in the promotion. Below are a brief guide of each of them to help you enter the contest right way.
- Visit the official Maggiano’s Little Italy Online Survey site mentioned on your email or receipt invitation.
- Or you can access www.maggianos-survey.com
- Enter the Personal Code found on your receipt or invitation in the blank space on the page. (See the exemplary receipt image posted above the field if you have any difficulty to locate the number on your original receipt copy or invitation letter).
- Click on the “Begin Survey” button and complete the required survey questions.
- Submit the details you will be asked for to be entered into the applicable Monthly Prize Draw Period.
Alternatively, you can take part in the Maggiano’s Little Italy sweepstakes during the promotion by mail with no purchase necessary and no completing survey. To do that all you need to write “Please enter me in the Brinker Monthly Sweepstakes for a chance to win one (1) Monthly Prize” on a sheet of paper on which you have also include your first name, last name, home telephone number, full address (no PO box), and email address and send it in a separate envelope with sufficient postage to the following mailing address
[Month/Year] Mail-In Entry
Brinker International Sweepstakes
3000 Olympus Blvd
Dallas, TX 75019
A Few Important Notes on Maggiano’s Little Italy Survey & Prize Draw
- Each survey completed on the website and mail-in entry will receive one entry to the applicable month’s draw.
- Each phone number or unique receipt/certificate identifier (Personal Survey Code) is restricted up to one survey completion or mail-in entry per 7 days.
- A maximum of one Monthly Sweepstakes prize will be available to win per person per 90 days.
- Random drawing for a Monthly Sweepstakes will take place at the office of the sponsor in Dallas, Texas at 2 pm CT.
- Winners will be contacted by telephone or email within 10 days of selection to which they must be responded within next 10 days of the initial contact
- A prize will be delivered within 60 days of all the required procedure is over.
- To view the full terms and conditions, click the “Official Rules” link found at the bottom of the survey entry page.
Read Also… Check Subway Menu Price Online
About Maggiano’s Little Italy
Maggiano’s Little Italy is an Italian-American casual dining restaurant chain with more than 50 restaurants in the 22 States and the District of Columbia. The chain opened the door of its first location in Chicago, Illinois in 1991 and purchased by Brinker International in 1995. Specialized in Italian-American cuisine, Maggiano’s offers both classic and contemporary meals and food like pasta, salad, seafood, steak, specials, desserts and many more for lunch, dinner, carry-out, delivery and also banquet services.
Maggiano’s Little Italy Restaurant Support Number: (972) 980-9917
3000 Olympus Blvd
Dallas, TX 75019
To contact electronically, you can also visit www.maggianos.com/contact and send an email by filling out an online form.
Reference link : www.maggianos-survey.com