www.raisingcanes.com/survey – Complet The Raising Cane’s Survey To Win $350 Gift CardSurvey
Raising Cane’s Customer Satisfaction Survey
Raising Cane’s offers the customers, who have recently visited the restaurant, to receive free Cane’s for a whole year. To take advantage of this good opportunity, all you need to a short Raising Cane’s Customer Experience Survey online and tell them what you experienced at your latest visit to their location. At the end of the survey, you will get a free entry to the Raising Cane’s Monthly Sweepstakes Drawing for a chance to win Raising Cane’s gift card.
Raising Cane’s Survey Sweepstakes Rules & Requirements
In order to take the Raising Cane’s Customer Satisfaction Survey and become an eligible claimant to the contest drawing, you will need to comply with its rules and requirements such as
- You must be a legal resident of the United States excluding Puerto Rico or States where prohibited.
- You must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must not be an employee or their immediate families and household members of Raising Cane’s, Market Force Information and their associated agencies or anyone involved in the promotion.
- Need to visit a participating Raising Cane’s Retail Store and make a purchase to receive a specially marked cash register receipt containing a survey invitation and code.
- Complete the survey within 3 days of the receipt date.
How to Take Raising Cane’s Customer Survey Online
The eligible entrants can take the following steps below to complete the survey and enter into the applicable Raising Cane’s Monthly Draw.
- Access the survey URL printed on your Raising Cane’s cash register receipt or visit www.raisingcanes.com/survey
- Click on your preferred language.
- Entering the 16-digit Survey Code from your receipt. (take help of the sample receipt image provided on the left-hand side of the entry field.
- Click the “START” button and respond to the required survey questionnaire.
At the conclusion of the survey, you will be invited to complete an online entry form in its entirety and submit to get one Sweepstakes entry for the Monthly Entry period which it is received.
How to Enter the Raising Cane’s Sweepstakes by Mail
Alternative Means of Entry or AMOE enables the eligible individuals to participate in the Raising Cane’s Monthly Sweepstakes Drawing without making any purchase or taking the Raising Cane’s Guest Satisfaction Survey via mail
To send a Sweepstakes Mail-in entry request, you need to hand-print your full name, street address (No PO Box), home telephone numbers, age, and email address on a 3”×5” card and mail it sealed inside a standard #10 size envelope to the following address:
Raising Cane’s Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes
PO Box 15125
St. Louis, MO 63110
Ensure your mail-in entry must be postmarked on or before the last date of the Applicable Monthly Sweepstakes Drawing’s month and received by the 7th day of the immediately following month for entry into that month’s drawing. If it is Sunday or holiday, the entry may be postmarked or received on the following business day.
More information about Raising Cane’s Survey Sweepstakes
- The mail-in entries with no envelope will be disqualified.
- One prize winner is selected each month random drawing
- Each prize winner will receive ‘Free Cane’s for a Year’ that will be awarded in the form of Raising Cane’s Gift Card.
- The gift cards are good for up to 52 free Raising Cane’s Box Combo meals over the calendar year.
- After the activation, the gift cards can be used at any participating Raising Cane’s restaurants once per calendar week.
- The gift card is limited to one meal peruse and it will be automatically loaded with one Box Combo Meal each Monday at 6.30 am and will expire 6.29 am CST on the following Monday.
- The Approx. Retail Value of each card is up to $350.
- For the complete terms and condition of the Sweepstakes, click the ‘Contest Rules and Regulation’ link posted at the bottom of the Raising Cane’s Survey Entry Page.
Raising Cane’s Chicken Fingers is an American privately held fast food restaurant chain with more than 440 locations in the United States and 19 restaurants in the Middle-East. The chain is also known as Cane’s and specialized in chicken fingers. It was founded by Todd Graves and Craig Silvery in 1996. The corporate headquarter of the company is located in Barton Rouge, Louisiana and it has a support office in Plano, Texas. Raising Cane’s menu consists of ‘The Box Combo’, ‘The 3 Finger Combo’, ‘The Caniac Combo’, ‘The Kids Combo’, and ‘Tailgates’ with their signature Cane’s Sauce, special Chicken Fingers, Crinkle-cut Fries, Coleslaw, Texas Roast and drinks, and beverages.
Also Read : Begin Popeyes USA Survey
For any question, comment or query, you can contact Raising Cane’s using one of the following methods.
Customer Service Phone Number: 866-55-22637
Raising Cane’s Customer Relation
6800 Bishop Road
Plano, TX 75024
Corporate Headquarters Address:
Raising Cane’s Chicken Fingers
100 North Street
Baton Range, LA 70802