www.tescoviews.com – Take Tesco Customer Survey To Win £1000Survey
Tesco would like to hear the customers’ experience. So, they are offering them to complete Tesco Customer Satisfaction Survey and share their feedback based on their recent visit to Tesco grocery store, café, online purchase or direct order. As a reward for taking the time and complete the survey, all the eligible successful survey entrants will be given a chance to participate in the Prize Draw Contest for the opportunity to win a £1000 Tesco Gift Card and a set of 25 Clubcard points.
Requirements & Eligibility for Tesco Survey & Sweepstakes
In order to take Tesco Customer Survey and enter the monthly prize drawing contest, you must have the following eligibility and fulfill the requirements.
- You must be a UK resident and at least 18 years of age or older.
- Must not be the employees of the sponsor, Tesco and the administrator, InMoment and their immediate families and agents.
- You must visit a Tesco UK store taking part in the Online Survey Sweepstakes Program and receive a valid receipt with a survey code printed on it.
How to complete Tesco Store Customer Survey Online
Taking the Tesco Customer Satisfaction Survey online and submit the entry is the only way to join the draw of the applicable monthly period. To begin the survey process, the eligible Tesco customers who have all the requisites mentioned above can follow the steps provided below.
- Visit the survey site at www.tescoviews.com
- Enter the 4-digit code from your Tesco receipt in the box specified for the information on the page.
- If you cannot find the number on your receipt, click the “can’t find your code” link under the entry field to see the sample Tesco receipt image indicating the location of the code on various types of Tesco receipt.
- Click on the blue “Enter” button to begin the survey.
Complete the survey and submit the sweepstakes entry form of the applicable monthly period providing the required details and contact information to enter into the drawing contest.
Important Information aboutTescoSurvey and Sweepstakes
- The last date for all entries of the Tesco Prize Drawing contest is on Tuesday, 1st September 2020.
- Apart from online survey entry, no other type of entry is accepted in the Tesco Customer Store Survey sweepstakes.
- Each household is allowed to take one Online Tesco Customer Satisfaction Survey that provides them with one entry into the prize draw and one set of 25 Clubcard points per month.
- To receive the Clubcard points, make sure you have input your 18-digit Clubcard number correctly. Or, the account will not be credited with the points.
- Clubcard points will be credited to the entrant’s account within 40 days of completing the survey and they will be shown on the next quarterly Clubcard statement in the section of ‘Other Points’.
- There is one prize consisting of a £1000 Tesco Gift Card each calendar month.
- The draw will take place on the first Tuesday of every calendar month.
- Winner will be notified via phone or email on the following day of the prize draw and the gift card will be sent by post
- To view the entire official rules, click the ‘Terms & Condition’ link provided at the bottom of the survey page.
Tesco is a leading grocery chain in the UK and the third largest retailer by gross revenue and ninth by revenue in the world. This British multinational groceries and general merchandise retailer has stores in seven countries of Asia and Europe. Founded in 1919 by Jack Cohen, it has now expanded over 6550 locations throughout the world.
Tesco Contact Information
If you have any queries, dial the Tesco Customer Service Phone Number: 0800-50-5555
Or, write to
Tesco Customer Service Centre
Dundee, DD1 9NF