McDonald’s Australia Customer Feedback Survey
McDonald’s Australia best known as Macca’s invites its customers to share their recent experience with the restaurant and help them be ‘mac-deficient’. Upon successful completion of the survey, all the eligible respondents will receive a voucher offer via email to redeem the survey reward with their next order at Macca’s.
McDonald’s Customer Survey Rules & Requirements
To take part in the McDonald’s Australia Customer Feedback Survey you will need to comply with the eligibility criteria and offer conditions such as
- You must be a resident of Australia.
- Must not be an employee of McDonald’s Australia and its associated agencies or his/her immediate family member.
- Need to visit a participating Macca’s location during the offer period and receive a purchase receipt containing the survey invitation.
How to Take the McDonald’s Feedback Survey Online
So, if you are an eligible individual, you can use the steps listed below to take the McDonald’s Listens Survey over the web.
- Visit McDonald’s Australia Feedback Survey Site at mcdonalds.com.au/feedback
- Enter and re-enter your Email Address; type your First Name and Last Name in their respective fields.
- Click the “GET STARTED” button to proceed.
- Type the Restaurant Number or Postcode or suburb in the specific field provided on the page to indicate which Macca’s you visited. (If you cannot find the number on your receipt, click the question mark icon at the end of the field to see an example)
- Click the “Next” button to continue.
- Follow the prompts and submit your feedback about the restaurant you visited last.
- Enter your first name, last name and email address at the conclusion of the survey.
Important Information about McDonald’s Listens Survey Reward
- An email will be sent to the eligible claimants containing a relevant offer in the form of a voucher the day after the online survey is fully completed and received by the promoter.
- The voucher expires after 7 days from the date of distribution. So you must redeem the free food within seven days of the voucher being distributed.
- They can choose any of the three offers- Free Small Fries, Free 3 Pack Chicken McNuggets, and Free Soft Serve Cone.
- The free Small Fries and Chicken McNuggets are available to redeem after 10.30 am.
- To redeem the offer you must present the valid voucher to a crew member at the participating restaurant that you provided feedback on and make a purchase of any product of any value.
- The voucher cannot be used in conjunction with or to discount any other offer.
- There is no limit you can take the survey but a maximum of one voucher will be emailed per day.
About McDonald’s Australia
McDonald’s is the world’s largest chain by revenue with more than 37,850 outlets across 100 countries. The restaurant opened its door in 1940 in San Bernardino, California by the siblings Richard and Maurice McDonald. Whereas McDonald’s as Macca’s in Australia opened their first restaurant in the Sydney suburb Yagoona. Today there are 970 plus McDonald’s restaurants throughout Australia. Apart from McDonald’s best-known burgers, chicken products, soft drinks and desserts, Macca’s offers a number of items not available in the US like Angus BBQ burger, Chicken McBites, gravy covered fries and lots more.
Also Read : Take KFC Guest Survey To Win Free Chips & Drinks
To ask a question or for any query, you can McDonald’s Australia Customer Service Phone Number: 02 9875 7100 8 am to 5.30 pm EST Monday – Friday.
Or, to leave a comment, you can visit mcdonalds.com.au/contact-us at any time day or night. There you will need to fill out a short online form entering your contact details to send your message to McDonald’s Australia.
McDonald’s Australia official Address:
McDonald’s Australia Limited
21-29 Central Avenue, Thornleigh,
New South Wales, 2120
Phone Number: (02) 9875 6666