www.metrosurvey.ca – Metro Customer Survey To Win $1,000 Metro Gift CardsSurvey
Metro Customer Experience Survey
Metro customers are offered to take a short Metro Customer Experience Survey online and express their thoughts and share their feedback about the products and services they experienced in their latest shopping with Metro. As a survey reward, all the eligible participants will be provided with one free entry to the Metro Ontario Survey Contest for a chance to win a $1000 in free groceries upon completion of the survey.
To participate in the Metro Customer experience Online Survey and enter the monthly prize draw contest, you will need to comply in full with all the contest rules and requirements such as
- You must be a legal resident of Ontario, Canada and has reached the age of 18 years at the time of the sweepstakes entry.
- Employees, directors, agents, and representatives and their family members of Metro and its subsidiaries, affiliates and all other associated companies or agencies or any person involved in the promotion are not allowed to partake in the contest.
- Need to visit a participating Metro store in lately and save the purchase receipt to access the survey code if you made a purchase at the store.
- A Survey Access Code is valid for 7 days from the date printed on the purchase receipt. Therefore, you must complete the survey within the days to use the code during the contest period.
- Purchase is not necessary; entrants also can take the survey without a survey code.
How to Complete the Metro Survey Online
If you are an eligible Metro customer can take the following steps listed below to complete the Metro Customer Experience Survey online.
- Visit www.metrosurvey.ca
- Enter the survey code from your Metro receipt in the respective field on the bottom right section of the first page. (A sample receipt image indicating the number and its location provided on the left-hand side of the entry fields to help you find the number on your receipt).
- Click on the “Start Survey” button to proceed.
- Answer the survey questionnaire honestly based on your most recent visit to Metro.
- When you are done, submit the entry form with all the required details to receive one sweepstakes entry into the applicable Monthly Contest Period.
The contestants, who do not have their receipt or survey code with them, can use the “Don’t have a Survey Access Code? Click here” link below the fields and select the city, store, and date of their visit to Metro and complete the security check to begin the survey.
More Information about Metro Ontario Survey Contest
- Online Entry is the only way to enter into the Metro Ontario Monthly Sweepstakes.
- The Metro Survey Contest comprises of monthly entry periods; one per calendar month during the entire sweepstakes period.
- No eligible person is permitted to submit more than 1 entry form into the sweepstakes any 7-day period and total of 4 entries during the entire contest period.
- One entry will be selected as winner randomly within 7 days of the end of a month from all the eligible entries received in the previous monthly period.
- Each prize winner will receive a $1000 CDN in Metro gift card.
- The potential winners will be notified by e-mail or phone and the winners must respond within 5 business days of the communication to claim their prizes.
- The gift cards will be sent to the winners as activated and they can be used to purchase products or services at any participating Metro or Food Basics store in Ontario, Canada.
- To see the details click the “Contest Rules” link at the bottom of the survey page.
Metro Inc. is a Canadian food retailing company with more than 600 food stores operating mainly under the banners Metro, Metro Plus, Super C, Food Basics, and Adonis. The company has also over 650 drugstores and pharmacies trading under the banners Jean Coutu, Brunet, Metro Pharmacy, and Food Basics Pharmacy. Metro is the third-largest grocers in Canada and based in Montreal, Quebec.
If you experience any problem to take the Metro Customer Experience Online Survey, click the “Need Help” link at the bottom of the survey entry page and check if your question is included in the list of common issues with their causes and solutions.
For more assistance, call at Metro Customer Service Number: 1(800) 361-4681 or (514) 643-1000
Mailing Address to reach Metro Head Office:
11011, boul, Maurice-Duplessis
Montreal (Quebec), H1C 1V6