NDSU Email Account Login :
North Dakota State University students and employees are allowed to access NDSU Information Technology Email Services by logging into their Office 365 Email Accounts and receive important messages from the NDSU instructors, colleges, departments, and administrative offices. The service is provided by the North Dakota University System in partnership with Microsoft.
With the NDSU Email Account, the employees can receive messages from other NDSU employees and departmental representatives regarding the dates and deadlines, campus emergencies, and other important topics.
And the students will receive class information, notices about their registration, financial aid and other essential messages regarding deadlines, campus emergencies and more through their NDSU email account. In addition, they may get important emails from their major department and college.
How to Log In NDSU Email Account
NDSU Email is an official means by which the university communicated with its employees and students like postal or campus mail. But it is a more efficient, environment-friendly and cost-effective method to send important messages and contact them.
The current email system of NDSU ITis Microsoft Office 365. For logging in, you will need two pieces of information:
- Username (e.g. Firstname.Lastname@ndus.edu)
- North Dakota University System Password
If you are an NDSU student or employee having the required login credentials as mentioned above, you may follow the steps provided below to sign into your NDSU Email Account.
- Visit www.ndsu.edu/its/email_services
- Click the underlined “Log in toNDSU Email” link located under the NDSU Email to be directed to Microsoft Office 365 Login page.
- Enter the username in the space provided in the middle open the Microsoft Office Sign In portal. You can also use your Microsoft Email, phone or Skype ID in the field.
- Click the “Next” button to proceed.
- Enter the password associated with your ND University System ID.
- Click on the “Sign In” button.
- An Outlook Web App page will appear on your screen; select your language and time zone and hit the “OK” button to enter your NDSU Email Account.
Once logged in, you can access all the available North Dakota University System’s Office 365 services that include email, calendar, SharePoint, One Drive, Skype for business and more.
How to Recover NDSU Email Account Access
If the NDSU Email users forgot their account login credentials, they will need to click the “Can’t access your account?” link on the Microsoft Sign In box.
A dialogue box with two options, Work or School account created by your IT department and Personal account created by you, will appear on the screen. Select the first type of account you need help with. Then enter the User ID and the characters in the provided picture or the words audio to begin the recovery process.
Follow the instructions to reset password and security information and get back into your NDSU Email Account.
Important Information about NDSU Email Account Access
- NDSU provides all employees and students with an official @ndsu.edu email account that they can use. They cannot create an email address or account on their own.
- If you are a new student or new employee atNDSU, you will need to activate your North Dakota University System Account, NDSU Electronic ID and Email Account before logging into your NDSU Microsoft Office 365 Email Account.
- To claim your N.D.University System Account, activate theID as well as access all other NDSU Account info, you can visit www.claim.ndus.edu
- After the activation, if you log in to your NDSU Email Account and receive a message stating that your account is locked, you will need to wait for up to 30 minutes to sign in.
- In order to manage your NDSU Email Account and view all the available options click the “Student email” or “Employee email” link, which is applicable, found under ‘Manage your email account option’ in the middle of the NDSU Email Login Page, www.ndsu.edu/its/email_services
Read Also : My Paychex Online Account Login Guide
NDSU Contact Information
If you have any question or need more assistance, you can call the North Dakota State University IT Help Desk at+1 (701) 231-8685
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org