www.mypaychex.com – My Paychex Online Account Login GuideLogin Help
My Paychex Online Account Login :
Paychex provides its client employees, supervisor and administrators with My Paychex, a single point-of-entry web portal, to access all their Paychecx web-based services in one place. Accessing My Paychex on the web is very easy, convenient and less to remember. It enables thePaychex clients to do a lot of activities and takes full advantage of the Paychecx benefits such as
- Run payroll quickly and easily on desktop or mobile
- Human Resources to manage employees and get help staying compliant
- Time and attendance to boost productivity with the latest timekeeping technology
- Attract and retain talent by offering retirement and group health plan
- Streamline the hiring, recruiting, applicant-tracking and onboarding and much more
How to Register MyPaychex Account
The Paychex users who do not have a My Paychex account must register to the My Paychex self-service portal in order to use My Paychex One Source Solution and access all the Paychex services and tools available to them.
For the My Paychex Login Registration, you can follow the short guide provided below. The entire process would be done five simple and easy steps.
- Go to My Paychex web portal at www.mypaychex.com
- Click the “Register” button located at the bottom of the ‘Register Now’ box at the lower right-hand side of the page.
- Entering the Register for My Paychex, first complete the security check by typing the 6 characters shown in the provided box to prevent automated programs from making false user accounts.
- In the second step, select the Paychex services to which you have access to add to your My Paychex account using the drop-down list.
- In step three, provide some of your personal information like First Name, Last Name, Email Address, Date of Birth and Phone Number
- In the next step, create you are My Paychex login information i.e. 8-50 characters long username without any space and containing certain special characters.
- Password must be 8-32 characters long consisting of at least 1 uppercase, 1 lowercase, 1 number or 1 special character.
- Choose 2 challenge questions and set their answers
- Select a security image
- And in the last or fifth step, you will need to review all the information carefully once again to be correct and hit the “Create Your My Paychex Account”.
An email with a verification link will be sent to the email address that you provided during the registration. You need to click the link within 24 hours to verify your email address. If you do not complete this verification procedure, some of the account management functions will not available to you.
In case, you cannot do the verification within that period of time, you can log in to your My Paychex Account; navigate to the ‘Edit My Profile’ section and request the email verification.
How to Log In MyPaychecx Online Account
The authorized Paychex users just need a single username and password to log in the site and enter the system. To login your My Paychex Account,
- Visit MyPaychexat www.mypaychex.com
- Enter the username of your MyPaychex Online Account in the field on the ‘Login’ Box at the left side of the portal
- Click the “Continue” button to enter the password and log in to your My Paychex Account.
While logging in, the security image of your My Paychex Account is displayed after you input the username. If you enter an incorrect username, a random security image will be displayed. If it will happen, click the cancel button and enter the right username and then the password.
Even after providing the correct info, the issue is still not solved; you may need to report a possible phishing attempt to Paychex.
Read Also : Formost Pay Online Account Login Process
How to Recover You’re My Paychex Account Login Info
Paychex users who forgot their My Paychex Online Account Login credentials can retrieve the username and reset the password to re-gain their My Paychex account access.
To Find Your My Paychex Username
For that, you need to click the “Forgot Username” link found on the ‘Welcome To My Paychex’ login screen under the username field. You will be directed to ‘Get Username’ page where you have to provide the email address that you used while registering forMyPaychex.
If you did not validate the email through the verification link sent to you in that email address during the registration, you will need to contact your MyPaychex representative or service center.
To Reset Your My Paychex Password
To begin, enter the username in its specific field on My Paychex login portal and click “Continue”. Check the security image. If it is correct, click the “Forgot Password” link below the password entry box.
After reaching the ‘MyPaychex Password Reset’ page, type the displayed characters. Click “Next” and enter your date of birth and answer the challenge question for access authentication.
Now create a new password for your My Paychex account. Re-enter the same password in the following field. If you complete all the procedure appropriately, a “Password Reset Successful” message will appear on the screen. And you can click on “Go to My Services”.
My Paychex Contact Information
For additional support, you can call the Paychex Service Center at 1-877-281-6624 (8 am to 8 pm ET) or contact your local Paychex representative.