storesurvey.riteaid.com – Participate In Rite Aid Survey To Win $1,0000 CashSurvey
Rite Aid Customer Satisfaction Survey
Rite Aid always strives to deliver the products and services that their consumers need to lead a healthier and happier life. And for that, Rite Aid invites you, their valued customers, to take a short online survey and tell them about your experience during your last visit to Rite Aid.
Upon completion of the survey, all the eligible entrants will be given an opportunity to enter Rite Aid Voice of the Customer Sweepstakes to win a $10000 or one of ten chances to win $100.
Rite Aid Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Rules & Requirements
To participate in the Rite Aid! Guest Experience Survey and enter the Monthly Draw, the entrants will need to comply with the rules set forth by the contest organizer like they
- Must be a legal resident of one of the 50 United States
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older as of the date of drawing entry
- Not to be the employees and their immediate family members of Rite Aid and its related agencies, companies or any person related to the sweepstakes.
- Must visit a participating Rite Aid Store lately and make a qualifying purchase to receive a specially marked cash register receipt with the survey invitation printed on it.
How to Take the Rite Aid Customer Online Survey
Here is a brief guideline provided for the eligible Rite Aid customers looking for the right steps to initiate the survey process. Before starting, make sure you have the Rite Aid receipt or the survey invitation nearby.
- Access the survey site located on your Rite Aid cash register receipt or go to storesurvey.riteaid.com
- Click your preferred language in which you want to take the survey if you are prompted.
- Enter the Receipt Code from the bottom of your Rite Aid receipt. (Take help of the sample receipt image if you cannot locate the number on your receipt)
- Click on the next arrow to begin the survey.
- Respond to the survey questionnaire you will be asked and provide all the requested information to enter the applicable Sweepstakes Monthly entry period.
Alternative Ways to Enter Rite Aid Monthly Prize Draw Sweepstakes
Apart from online, the eligible individuals can participate in the Rite Aid Voice of the Customer Sweepstakes by mail. In the mail-in entry, you do not need to purchase anything at Rite Aid or completing a survey.
All you need to do is send a Sweepstakes entry request by post. For that, you will be required to hand-print your name, complete address, age and phone numbers on a postcard and send it in a first-class mail to the following address:
Rite Aid ‘Voice of the Customer’ Sweepstakes
PO Box 16440
Rochester, NY 14616
In order to be eligible for the random drawing applicable to the related Entry Period, make sure your mail-in-entry must be postmarked by close of the Entry Period and received no later than the Mail Received By Date.
More Information about Rite Aid Survey Sweepstakes
- A limit of three stores and three pharmacy online survey and sweepstakes entries are permitted per household per month.
- No limit to the number of times for mail entry.
- Each online entry must have a different survey code and each mail-in entry must be mailed in a separate postcard.
- 1 Grand Prize Winner and 10 First Prize Winners will be selected each Survey Period during the sweepstakes from all eligible entries.
- The grand prize winner will receive $1000 and each of the 10 first prize winners will receive $100 cash in form of a check.
- Total ARV of all the prizes given in the current sweepstakes period is $24000
- The potential winners will be notified via telephone or mail
- You can check the official sweepstakes rules by the link posted on the survey entry page.
About Rite Aid
Rite Aid Corporation is a publicly-traded leading drugstores chain in the United States. Headquartered in Camp Hill, East Pennsboro Township, Cumberland Country, Pennsylvania, the company is the largest drugstore chain on the East Coast and third largest in the US having nearly 2500 stores in 19 states. The very first store of Rite Aid was opened in 1962 by its founder Alex Grass. Today, it is one of the ‘Fortune 500’s largest US Corporation by total revenue.
Rite Aid Customer Service Number: 1-800-748-3243 available Monday to Friday, 8 am to 10 pm, Saturday and Sunday 8 am to 8 pm ET
For more support, you can visit www.riteaid.com/customer-support/contact-us and email your message by filling up a short online form.
Rite Aid Voice of the Customer Sweepstakes Sponsor Address
Rite Aid Headquarters Corporation
30 Hunter Lane
Camp Hill, PA 19011
The Sweepstakes Center, Inc.,
PO Box 16350
Rochester, NY 14616