ALDO Gift Card Balance Check Online
ALDO Gift Card users, who are looking for what remaining balance they have in their card account, can check it over the web with just two pieces of information- the card number and PIN. For balance inquiries, you can always visit your nearest ALDO store but doing the task online is more convenient, hassle-free and most importantly time-saving as you can do it from any internet-connected device like smartphone computer at any time anywhere.
How to Check ALDO Gift Card Balance Online
For online balance check of your ALDO Gift Card, you can use the following steps having the card in your hand.
- Visit the official website of ALDO at www.aldoshoes.com
- Navigate to the bottom of the homepage and click on the “Gift Card” link, the second option of the second column on the left-hand side.
- Entering the page you will be directed, locate the ‘Check your balance’ box in the middle right to enter your ALDO Gift Card Number and the 4-digit PIN from the back of the card in their respective fields.
- Click on the “Check balance” to see the amount.
How to Check ALDO Gift Card Balance in Store
To check your ALDO Gift Card balance, you can also visit the closest ALDO location of your area. If you do not know your nearest ALDO store, you can find one online.
For that, you can visit the official ALDO site, www.aldoshoes.com. Go to the bottom of the page to click on the “Store locator” link. Enter the address of the location you want to and hit the “Find stores’ button. And you will see all the search results with the details as well as the opening and closing time of each store in that area.
How to Get an ALDO Gift Card Online
If you do not have an ALDO Gift Card but willing to get one for yourself or for any of your friends and family, you can purchase it online. To order an ALDO Gift Card, you can
- Go to www.aldoshoes.com and click on the “Gift Card” link from the bottom of the webpage.
- Choose the gift card amount you want to buy and click on the blue “Add to bag” button to start checking out process.
- Here if you have an account with ALDO, you can sign in to it for placing the order or you can check out as a guest following the on-screen instructions.
For Guest Check out, you need to enter your first name, last name, email address, shipping address to send the card, and the payment details. Review your order in the Summary section which is also last step to place your order for ALDO Gift Card.
A Few Notes on ALDO Gift Card
- ALDO Gift Cards can be purchased in the amount of $25, $50, $75, $100, $125, $150, $175, $200, $225 and $250.
- Available as physical cards only and will be sent to the billing address you provided at the time of placing your order to purchase the card online.
- The gift cards are redeemable at any ALDO Store location and can be used towards any in-store purchases.
- Purchase made using the card will be deducted from the balance on it and the residual value will be shown on the purchase receipt.
- Need to provide a secondary payment method to cover the remaining purchase amount if the balance on the card is lower than that of your intended purchase.
- ALDO Gift Cards have no expiration dates and have no cash value.
- The cards are non-refundable and not valid if damaged or unreadable.
About ALDO Group
Aldo Group is a Canadian private shoe and accessories retail chain with nearly 3000 stores worldwide. The company was founded by Aldo Bensadoun, son of a shoe merchant and grandson of a cobbler, in Notre-Dame-de-Grace, Quebec in 1972. Specializing in the design and production of quality, stylish and accessible footwear and accessories, ALDO group covers almost all corners of footwear market with its 3 signature brands- ALDO, CALL IT SPRING, and GLOBO.
Also Read : How To Redeem Airbnb Gift Card Online
ALDO Gift Cards Customer Contact Center at 1-888-818-2536 (toll-free)
The fastest way to reach ALDO is to do a Live Chat by visiting ALDO Gift Cards Help Center, www.aldoshoes.com/us/en_US/customer-service/gift-card.