www.bankofcolorado.com – How To Pay Bill Online For Bank Of ColoradoGuide
Bank of Colorado Online Bill Pay
Are you a customer of the Bank of Colorado? If yes then you can pay bills at the website of the bank. Anyone who has set up online banking access can make bill payments from the comfort of their home. The online bill pay procedure is easy, as one is relieved of the hassle of paper bills and long queues. Bank of Colorado Online Bill Payment portal can be accessed only when you sign into your account. If you do not have a Bank of Colorado online account you can register for one.
The bank is one of the most trusted mortgage lenders in the nation. It has been offering a wide range of home loan products. Along with providing home loan products the bank features services such as Visa Business Credit Card, mobile application, certificates of deposit, personal finance center and insurance services. The business banking services of the Bank of Colorado includes checking, savings, cash management, investing and business education.
What is the Bank of Colorado Online Bill Pay?
The Bank of Colorado Online Bill Payment portal has been developed by the bank for its customers. If you frequently use the online banking services then you would have a nice time using the online bill pay feature. The Bank has created the bill payment platform for its customers so that they can get an added service. One can pay credit card bills, repay loans, pay utility bills and more.
Bank of Colorado Online Bill payment is available at the official website of the Bank. The payment is collected via the mobile application as well as online at the web portal of the service provider. You can access the website of the bank using any mobile or web browser. Read on for detailed information on the online bill payment procedure.
How to use Bank of Colorado Online Bill Pay
- In order to use the online bill payment, open the website of the Bank of Colorado at www.bankofcolorado.com and go to personal tab then online bill pay, or go to www.bankofcolorado.com/personal-banking/online-billpay
- At the left of the website, there is the ‘Account Login’ section.
- Choose personal login or business login from the options available.
- Enter the access username and access password to log in.
- Once you successfully sign in there will be the payments page.
- Enter the payment information and confirm the payment.
Make Payment via Phone
- If you wish to pay bills via phone you need to call on 1-719-227-0100.
- Once the call is connected you need to respond to the prompt.
- Enter the details asked by the payment prompts and you can confirm payment.
Pay Bank of Colorado with a Debit Card
If you wish to pay using a debit card you need to contact the customer service if they have provisions for payment through a debit card.
How to Set up Online Banking Access
- New customers of the bank who have not yet registered for banking online should open the bill pay website of the bank.
- For enrolment enter the following information:
- Type of account
- Account number
- Social security number
- Email address
- Confirm email address
- Hit the ‘Enroll’ button and you can set up online bill pay.
Also Read : Log In To Spark Member Club Account