www.cnb.com – Online Bill Payment Process For City National BankGuide
City National Bank Online Bill Pay
The City National Bank Online Bill payment is a service offered by the Bank. If you are a customer of the bank then you can access the bill payment services using the website of the bank. The bank is a holding company which is based in California. It is a subsidiary of the RBC Bank which is also known as the Royal Bank of Canada. The bank is headquartered in Toronto. The bank is the 37th largest bank in the nation.
Online bill pay is one of the facilities offered by the City National Bank. Online bill payment has eased the lives of the customers. Instead of using paper bills and traditional banking methods you can simply sign in to bank online. Read on for a complete guide to the City National Bank Online Bill payment.
What is the City National Bank Online Bill Pay?
The City National Bank Online Bill Pay is a service which is included in the list of services of the bank. Anyone who is a customer of the bank can find the bill payment services handy. The bank offers a wide range of services such as banking, cards, lending, investing, private banking and online services. Online bill pay is one of those services.
For paying bills online you need to log into your City National Bank account. Once signed in you will be eligible to bank online and access all the online banking features. Read the walkthrough below for a detailed guide of the process.
The City National Bank is U.S. based bank which is a subsidiary of the Royal Bank of Canada. It offers a wide range of banking services to the individuals and is the 37th largest bank in the U.S. It was founded in the year 1954 and is based in Beverly Hills California. The bank has a wide network of banking locations throughout the United States.
How to Use City National Bank Online Bill Pay
- In order to use the online bill pay service, one needs to open the bill payment page www.cnb.com then go to the personal tab then go to Online Service after that Online Banking Or directly go to www.cnb.com/personal/online-services/online-banking.
- There is the ‘Sign In’ button at the top right of the screen.
- Choose an online service then enter username and password.
Pay through Phone
If you wish to make a payment through phone or dislike the online bill pay system then you can make a payment by calling on 1-800-773-7100.
For payment by phone, one needs to provide some information such as account number, amount and more.
What is the Login Page for City National Bank?
Lots of people are confused about the login page of the City National Bank. If you are too in a state of confusion then you can find help below:
- For logging into City National Bank one needs to go to the following URL. www.cnb.com
- Open the website and there is the ‘Sign In’ button at the top right.
- Click on it, select a service to access then enter id and password.
Also Read : How To Pay Bill Online For Bank Of Colorado
Benefits of Online Bill Pay
Online bill payment comes with plenty of benefits. Here are some of the prominent benefits.
- View and schedule pending payments.
- Organize your payments in an easy manner.
- Send money to people via email.
- Pay paper bills via the e-Bill Service.
- Make a charitable donation using e-check or purchase gift checks
We hope that you have a hassle-free login session. Once logged in you will be able to pay bills online. You can have a nice time accessing the online bill pay platform.