Desert Schools Credit Union Online Bill Pay
Desert Schools Credit Union offers the customer with online bill payment services. If you are a customer of the bank then you can sign in for account access and pay bills. Online banking has enabled the customers to make online payments, pay credit card bills, utility bills and more. Online bill payments have eased the payments process for customers. Instead of making use of paper bills you can make online bill payment hence saving time for other chores.
The Desert Schools Credit Union is a federally insured credit union and chartered credit union which has its branches and services throughout the Glia, Arizona, and Phoenix. The credit union has been headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona, United States. It has been ranked as one of the major credit unions in the area. Read on for Desert Schools Credit Union Online Bill Pay.
What is the Desert Schools Credit Union?
The Desert Schools Credit Union is a federally insured chartered credit union which is based in Phoenix Arizona. It has been offering financial services to its customers in 47 U.S. states. At the bank one can find services such as savings account, checking account, mortgage, home equity, personal loans, credit cards, investments, online banking, business loans, and financial planning. It majorly serves the Arizona area and has its other branches in other regions.
How to Log into Desert Schools Credit Union
- If you wish to sign in open the website of the Desert Schools Credit Union. www.desertfinancial.com
- There is the ‘Sign In’ button at the top right.
- Enter the username and password in the blank spaces.
- Hit the ‘Login’ button and it will take you to the account management console.
- If you have lost username open the Desert Schools Credit Union.
- At the bottom, there is the ‘Forgot Username?’ link.
- Choose whether you have ‘Find my Individual Username’ and ‘Find my Business Username’.
- Enter the account/member number and social security number in the respective spaces.
- Hit the ‘Continue’ button and you are ready to go.
- Anyone who has lost password needs to open the password reset page or click on the ‘Forgot Password?’ link on the website of the credit union.
- Enter the username and social security number to reset the password.
You can pay your Desert Financial Bills using the official website of the loan services provider. If you are willing to make a payment you can visit the webpage through any web or mobile browser. In order to make a quick payment, you can download the mobile application of the Desert Schools. The application is available on the app store as well as the Google Play store.
For making payment one needs to sign into their credit union account. If you do not have online banking access you can sign up for a new account.
Make Payment through Phone
If you are unable to sign in you can pay bills by phone. Call on 1-602-433-7000 and respond to the bill payment prompt.
We hope that we have provided adequate information on the Desert Schools Credit Union. You can find a walkthrough of account login and online bill payment here.