LongHorn Steakhouse Guest Satisfaction Survey:
LongHorn Steakhouse Customer Satisfaction Survey thanks you for choosing to dine at their restaurant and wants your feedback about them. So, if you have dined at a LongHorn Steakhouse location recently, take a quick survey over the web and let the chain know how they are doing. In the LongHorn Steakhouse Customer Satisfaction Survey, you have to answer several questions regarding your dining experience at the restaurant. It is a simple and easy process. In return, you will receive a free Sweepstakes Entry for a chance to win a gift card or cash prize.
LongHorn Steakhouse Guest Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Prize:
5 First Prizes, each consisting of a $100 Darden Restaurants Gift Card, and 100 Second Prizes, each of $50 cash are available to win in each Entry Period.
The Second prize will be awarded in the form of a check. The total ARV of all prizes is $6000 USD per Sweepstakes Entry Period.
Eligibility & Requirements for the LongHorn Steakhouse Survey & Sweepstakes:
The LongHorn Steakhouse Guest Satisfaction Survey participants need to comply with the contest rules to be eligible for y drawing entry. Like they must
- Be one of the legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia, Guam, Puerto Rico, or Canada.
- Have reached the age of majority in your jurisdiction of residence at the time of the sweepstakes entry.
- Must not be the employees, officers, and directors of LongHorn Steakhouse, GMRI, SMG, and the related companies and their immediate family members.
- Visit a participating LongHorn Steakhouse location during the sweepstakes period to obtain a receipt containing a survey invitation.
How to Complete the LongHorn Steakhouse Guest Survey Online:
To participate in the LongHorn Steakhouse Guest Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes, online entry is the fastest and easiest way. To do it, you have to complete the customer survey that can be started in the following steps.
- Go to the survey entry page via the website address printed on your LongHorn Steakhouse receipt at www.longhornsurvey.com
- Enter the ID Number found in the center of your survey invitation receipt in the specified fields on the page.
- Click the “Start” button to access the survey.
- Respond to the survey questions as per your latest experience with LongHorn Steakhouse.
- Complete the Sweepstakes registration form providing all the information requested to receive one entry to the applicable drawing period.
To Enter the LongHorn Steakhouse Customer Satisfaction Sweepstakes by Mail:
To enter the LongHorn Steakhouse Sweepstakes without making any purchase or completing an online survey, you have to send a mail-in entry request.
For that, take a piece of paper. Handprint your full name, complete mailing address, telephone number including area code, and age on it. Place the letter in an envelope, postmark by the day following the close of an entry period, and mail it to the following address:
LongHorn Steakhouse Guest Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes:
More information about LongHorn Steakhouse Survey Sweepstakes:
- LongHorn Steakhouse Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes is not available in the province of Quebec and where prohibited by law.
- A mail-in entry must be received by the last day of an Entry Period to be entered into the sweepstakes.
- No limitation to the number of times you can join the sweepstakes program by mail or online.
- For each online entry, you have to use a different Survey ID number and for the write-in entry, a separate envelope.
- After selection in the respective random drawing, the winners will be notified by phone, email, and/or postal mail.
- The potential prize winners must return a complete affidavit with proper documents and proof within the time period mentioned in the notification letter.
- The Canadian winners first need to answer a mathematical skill-testing question to claim their prizes.
- Click the “Sweepstakes Rules” link on the bottom of the LongHorn Steakhouse Online Survey page to see more details about it.
About LongHorn Steakhouse:
LongHorn Steakhouse, based in Orlando, Florida is a casual dining restaurant chain specialized in steaks. It is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Darden Restaurants and has nearly 500 locations in the United States. George McKerrow Jr. with his friend Brian opened the first LongHorn Steakhouse in Atlanta, Georgia, in 1981. Apart from various steaks, the chain offers beef, chicken, ribs, burgers, chops, seafood, soups, salads, sides, drinks, and more.
LongHorn Steakhouse Guest Relation Phone Number: 407-245-4000
1000 Darden Center Drive
Orlando, FL 32837