www.myecp.com – Login to your MyECP Credit Card AccountCards
MyECP Credit Card Login :
- For the login open the page www.myecp.com
- After the page appears at the center provide the user ID, password.
- Now click on the ‘Login’ button.
How to Recover MyECP Credit Card Login Details:
- To recover the details open the page www.myecp.com
- After the page appears under the login spaces tap on the ‘Forgot user ID?’ button.
- In the next screen, provide, the last name, last 5 numbers of social security, date of birth, check the verification code click on the ‘Validate’ button.
- To retrieve the password, provide the required details and proceed.
Register for MyECP Credit Card Account:
- To register open the page www.myecp.com
- Once the page appears, tap on the ‘Register here’ button.
- You will be forwarded to the next screen to provide the card details personal information, check the verification code click on the ‘Next’ button.
Also Read : How to Access EPPI Card Account
MyECP Credit Card Login :
The Military Star Card is accessible only for military staff and their families. This card accompanies a credit extension to assist you with your monetary requirements, including scheduled every day buys, or those specific to the military way of life. It offers a lot of advantages, which is the reason it has made their rundown of Featured Credit.
The Military Star Card is accessible only for military faculty and their families. This card accompanies a credit extension to assist you with your monetary requirements, including scheduled every day buys, or those specific to the military way of life.
Features of MyECP Credit Card:
- Card must be utilized at on-base trades, service stations, stores, apparel/uniform shops, and certain different areas
- Simply accessible to military individuals, veterans, and family wards
- Whenever affirmed, your financial assessments don’t decide your buy APR
- No interest in military apparel
- Should make a buy once at regular intervals or your prizes will lapse
- 2X focuses per dollar on all buys
- 10% rebate for buys within 24 hours of getting your card
- 10% military food court rebate
- No late or over-limit expenses
- No yearly expense
Rates of MyECP Credit Card:
- Penalty APR is 18.24% Variable
- Returned Payment Fee is $25
- There is no Foreign Transaction Fee
- No Additional Cards Annual Fee
- No Late Fee
ECP Credit Card Benefits:
- The Loan Cost Isn’t Influenced by Your FICO Rating: While your financial assessment will impact whether you are endorsed for the card, it won’t affect your financing cost. The MILITARY STAR Card has a solitary rate for all borrowers, paying little mind amazingly.
- First Day Discount: Upon endorsement of your record, you will get a 10% markdown for buys right from the start. It will show up as a credit on your first month-to-month charging explanation.
- Military Clothing Plan Buys: These buys can be made with a 0% APR. This is a unique financing cost waiver, explicitly for this arrangement. The 0% APR applies to qualified buys up to $500 at your base Military Clothing Sales store.
- Approved Clients: You can add approved clients to your card. They should be qualified wards, as characterized by the Department of Defense, in any event 18 years old, and with current Exchange advantages.
- Credit Revealing: Your MILITARY STAR Card installment history will be accounted for to the significant credit authorities. This will offer you a chance to fabricate your credit while you’re a functioning individual from the military.
- The Military Star Card Can Be Utilized at Commissaries: Base stores offer brilliant advantages, and you can utilize your MILITARY STAR Card for shopping for food. While this is anything but a serious deal for some people, it’s an extraordinary arrangement for crippled veterans.
- Military Star Card Pricing: The card accompanies a low revenue for Retail Plan buys, and 0% for Military Clothing Plan buys. The financing cost is variable and will change depending on changes in the Prime Rate.
MyECP Credit Card Customer Help:
For more help call on 1-877-891-7827. Fax: 1-214-465-2702. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Or write to PO Box 650410. Dallas, TX 75265-0410.